Community Forum

OUTAGES!!!! WHY?!?!

New Poster

OUTAGES!!!! WHY?!?!

Recently we’ve been getting too many outages! My children need the wifi for their homework and projects! I pay money to have good internet and it baffles me how poor quality it seems to maintain. I never had this kind of problem with AT&T, EVER. But they were incredibly rude and unhelpful so I switched. And I’m beginning to regret it
Expert

Re: OUTAGES!!!! WHY?!?!

For a test, does a computer hardwired directly to the router / gateway device with an ethernet cable have the same problem ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: OUTAGES!!!! WHY?!?!

Hi All, 

I know how important it is to stay connected, especially when your family depends on it. Please send me a private message with your full name so I can check on the health of your area network as well as the signal levels in your home. From there, we can get to the root of the problem. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!