Recently switched from an old Xfinity plan with 250 Mbps to a new plan with 400 Mbps.
However still only receveing 250-260 Mbps maximum according to speed tests.
Using a purchased Arris SVG2482AC in bridge mode connected to a Asus RT-AC68U router.
- Verified correct speed is activated in my account with Comcast office and Comcast web chat.
- Verified correct boot file is loaded at Comcast office and Comcast web chat.
- Modem has been rebooted and reconfigured multiple times.
- Comcast web chat says everything is fine... so I gave up with that method.
- Verified no speed restrictions set on my router, everything is set to automatic.
- Just to amuse myself I temporarily set the download speed from automatic to 400Mbps in my router and it did not make a difference.
24 channels are bonded on the downstream and 3 are bonded on the upstream. Attached image of only the first 5 upstream and and the 3 downstream.
0 correctable/uncorrectable errors listed for all channels.
Can't see your pic. Since you are a new poster, it likely needs to be approved by a Forum Admin.
You could try hosting it at one of those free third-party pic hosting sites and post the link to it here.