Community Forum

Network constantly restarting. docsDevResetNow

Highlighted
New Poster

Network constantly restarting. docsDevResetNow

Hello, this problem has been persisting for a while now. It had calmed down a little over the past month but the past 2 weeks it has been persistent yet again. My internet speeds have been perfectly fine, around 500 mb down. But the modem will reboot itself constantly over the span of hours, most prevelant between 5pm - 10pm. It is very noticeable anytime I try to play through Xbox live or Online through my PC. Connection will drop from the game and the connection will restart itself every 15 minutes. I checked the Event Log from my modem (currently have an AC1900 Netgear Modem C7000v2) and everytime it restarts the log says "Critical (3) : Resetting the cable modem due to docsDevResetNow".

This problem has made online gaming and streaming impossible. We have been through countless modems and tech visits to our house and nothing has worked. I attached screenshots of the log and downstream upstream signal stats. Can anyone help?

XfinityLog.PNGXfinityCableConnection.PNGXfinityCableConnection1.PNG

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Network constantly restarting. docsDevResetNow

XfinityLog.PNG

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Network constantly restarting. docsDevResetNow

Can't see your pics. Since you are a new poster, they need to be approved by a Forum Admin. That could take some time. In the interim, you could try hosting them at one of those free third-party pic hosting sites like Imgur or Photobucket and post the link to them here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!