Community Forum

Netgear Nighthawk AX12 RAX120 router and ipv6 settings

New Poster

Netgear Nighthawk AX12 RAX120 router and ipv6 settings

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to set up my router in subject but have not been able to do it properly.  Could anyone help me with this?  I will really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Expert

Re: Netgear Nighthawk AX12 RAX120 router and ipv6 settings

You'll probably have better luck asking your question in the Netgear support forums. 

https://community.netgear.com

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

@Arriechi wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to set up my router in subject but have not been able to do it properly.  Could anyone help me with this?  I will really appreciate it.

Thanks.

https://kb.netgear.com/24009/How-do-I-use-auto-configuration-to-set-up-an-IPv6-Internet-connection-o...

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hi,

Thanks for replying back.  Yes, I saw those two places in Netgear.  My problem is that when applying what they say, auto config, it does not populate the info.  I do not get any default gateway nor the dns servers so it does not work.  I am just wondering what can I enter manually, if possible.  Google dns servers?

Thanks again.

Expert

After you set it to Auto-Config, try power-cycling your modem, let it fully synch back up and then power-cycle the router.