Community Forum

Netgear Firmware Update

New Poster

Netgear Firmware Update

I need a firmware update to my owned Netgear C3000

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Netgear Firmware Update


@BillSkt wrote:

I need a firmware update to my owned Netgear C3000


I have a Netgear router and I update my firmware from the Netgear user interface tool.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Netgear Firmware Update

The Netgear C3000 is a modem / router gateway. Comcast automatically update the firmware.

From what I see on the Netgear site the current version appears to be: V2.02.17

 

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Netgear Firmware Update


@RobertWy wrote:

@BillSkt wrote:

I need a firmware update to my owned Netgear C3000


I have a Netgear router and I update my firmware from the Netgear user interface tool.


Robert. The C3000 is a combo gateway device. Only the ISP can update the firmware.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Netgear Firmware Update


@EG wrote:

@RobertWy wrote:

@BillSkt wrote:

I need a firmware update to my owned Netgear C3000


I have a Netgear router and I update my firmware from the Netgear user interface tool.


Robert. The C3000 is a combo gateway device. Only the ISP can update the firmware.


Overlooked retail device is the same as rental.

 

Thanks.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!