Community Forum

Need to escalate problem with Packet Loss.

Regular Visitor

Need to escalate problem with Packet Loss.

I've been having a problem with my internet for 13 days now, 4 technicians came 3 modems/routers tried(2 from comcast) and a comcast node(repaired?) checked and still going. I have good ping, good download/upload speeds, but I have about packet loss. I've called you guys and chatted online numerous times and did many troubleshooting steps as well nothing seems to help. I even went on other networking forums and asked around, when I explained my situation many of them said I have to escalate the situation. If anyone that's very experienced that can help/message me with this will be greatly appreciated, as I am very frustrated that I've been having this problem for so long now and will not accept anymore technicians into my house. Thanks!

New Poster

Re: Need to escalate problem with Packet Loss.

Packet losses or Internet Neutrality kicking in? I have same issues ON GAMES recently. Whatsmyip.org shows ZERO LOSSES but when i open a game the nightmare begins. (Southwest michigan here)
Expert

Hi @TheWalnutMan,

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

FYI: They owe you a $20 credit for every tech visit after the first for the same problem.You can also get a credit for your service from the time you first reported the issue until it is resolved.

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Regular Visitor

Thank you, I'm waiting for reply if you need any information please let me know.

Official Employee

Hello TheWalnutMan. I can assist in getting an Advanced Repair ticket opened for you so our team can look into getting this packet loss issue resolved. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.