Community Forum

Need help with IPv6 settings for my ASUS RT-AC3100 Router & a Question on my Arris SB8200 Modem

Regular Visitor

Need help with IPv6 settings for my ASUS RT-AC3100 Router & a Question on my Arris SB8200 Modem

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is a setting other than "NATIVE," for IPv6 in my ASUS RT-AC3100 Router? IPv6 continues to cut out every few days. Reconnecting simply requires logging into the Router, and reapplying what are now empty fields Native setting. I also assumed, given the DHCP Prefix Delegation is active, why it would not auto-config the IPv6 prefixes and addresses on both the routers and hosts, thereby initiating the change (which is what I've been doing manually each time I hit APPLY. I've include an attachment which shows the 1 NIC on my Motherboard with both bands and this is immediately after I hit apply. The rest of the attachment shows the other settings. Note, the router is not setup as an AiMesh node. My question on the modem is probably silly, but I was wondering, since it has two Ethernet Ports and my Workstation has two NICs, if I turn on Dual WAN and plug a Cable from my Second NIC, directly to the second Ethernet Port of the Modem, is it possible to setup Load Balancing? I realize aggregation, or teaming would not work, but I was wondering if anyone who uses the Arris SB8200 has ever attempted Dual WAN? Thank you.