Community Forum

NBA 2K19 Virtual Currency and your MyPLAYER Turbo Boost with Xfinity Internet

Administrator

NBA 2K19 Virtual Currency and your MyPLAYER Turbo Boost with Xfinity Internet

Effective today, November 12, all residential Xfinity Internet customers are eligible to receive one free NBA 2K19 Locker Code for in-game use. Once redeemed, customers will receive a 25-game Turbo Boost for their MyPlayer character, as well as 5,000 Virtual Currency that can be used to purchase items such as:

• Skill points (dribbling, shooting, passing, speed)
  • Officially licensed apparel for MyPLAYER characters
  • Training camps to improve MyPLAYER characters

Customers can sign in at www.xfinity.com/nba2K19 with their Xfinity username and password to request a Locker Code, which will appear immediately on the webpage as well as be sent to customers’ emails (up to 24 hours after the request).

**NOTE**: This offer requires NBA 2K19 game on Xbox One®, PlayStation®4, Nintendo Switch™ or PC. Game and system sold separately. See below for details and restrictions.

How to redeem:
1) Open NBA 2K19 on your Xbox One®, PlayStation®4, Nintendo SwitchTM or PC, and select MyCAREER 
2) Choose the MyPLAYER character to receive the Turbo Boost 
3) Select Nav, Options, then LOCKER CODE 
4) Enter the code above (including dashes) using the virtual keyboard

**NOTE**: The Turbo Boost will be applied for 25 consecutive games once activated.

Details and Restrictions
Offer ends and all code requests must be submitted by 11:59PM ET on November 18, 2018. Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Limited to Xfinity Internet residential customers. Must redeem offer through unique Locker Code provided by Comcast. Offer limited to one code per Xfinity Internet customer/account and may not be transferred or redeemed for cash. Only available while code supplies last. Must be age 18 or older. Requires NBA 2K19 game (sold separately) on Xbox One®, PlayStation® 4, Nintendo Switch™ or PC to redeem. Locker Codes must be used on or before 1/31/19. Equipment required and not included with offer. Platform availability, and launch date(s) subject to change. ESRB Rating: Everyone. Search for more detailed rating summaries at esrb.org. 

©Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The NBA and NBA member team identifications are the intellectual property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams. ©2018 NBA Properties, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Officially licensed product of the National Basketball Players Association. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: NBA 2K19 Virtual Currency and your MyPLAYER Turbo Boost with Xfinity Internet

I am keep receiving and error. An error occurred. Please try again later.
New Poster

Re: NBA 2K19 Virtual Currency and your MyPLAYER Turbo Boost with Xfinity Internet

I keep getting the same error is there a cliche
New Poster

It won’t let me get the locker code. The page says error had occurred.
Official Employee

Hello @Shawn85, @msross88, and @hilltyler2x

Are you still having issues redeeming the NBA 2K19 Virtual Currency locker code? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Code?
New Poster

I am still getting an error message as well.
New Poster

I got my code online when I hit the redeem button at work through my phone, it says will email me the code within 24 hours. Has correct email but never received the code been over 24 hours. Checked my spam folder and trash to make sure.
New Poster

I am getting error message as well.

Official Employee

Thanks for letting me know everyone. Please send me your first and last names in a private message so I can see if I am able to locate your locker code, or provide you with contact information for 2K games support. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.

I will be off for the next 2 days. My working hours are Monday - Friday's 2:30-11 PM MST.

New Poster

same here i been waiting 3 days still no code
Official Employee

juliofront23, 

Just responded to your PM. Please get back to me there when you can! 

New Poster

Same here
New Poster

I have  been trying to get my code since  November 13th and been getting an error .  Now that the promotion is over I dont get a code.  That is unacceptable . Terrible  customer service 

New Poster

LoL.  So mad Verizon is not available in my area.  Sine yall messed up, I dont get the promotion .  GREAT CUSTOMER RELATIONS

Official Employee

@Junnie01956

Thanks for your feedback. The promotion lasted until yesterday, Sunday, November 18th. We tried to reach out to as many customers as possible before then to assist you with retrieving your locker codes. We apologize If we were not able to assist you before then. If there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to reach out. 

New Poster

Same here. I could not enter the code when it was on the screen, but I planned to do it from the email. But I never got the email.