Community Forum

More than 1024GB bandwidth per month

velketor
New Poster

More than 1024GB bandwidth per month

I am working from home now and downloading anywhere from 70gb-200gb per day for work.  I am going to easily go over my 1024GB limit for the month of July now that Xfinity has stopped offering unlimited data as of June 30th, 2020 for COVID.

I need to get a plan that allows for more data per month.  I can't find this information anywhere and there is nobody to call and the Xfinity assistant does not allow me to pick an option related to this.

I'm literally trying to upgrade and can't do it.  Where do I increase my total bandwidth for the month, while keeping the same plan I currently have?

Please advise.  Thanks.

Paraniod
Silver Problem Solver

Re: More than 1024GB bandwidth per month

They are in the middle of updating the data plan. Supposed to take effect today but the website still shows the old details. This is the message I see when logging in and checking the meter:

COVID-19 Update: We’re currently updating the usage meter to include data usage over the past few months. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged for any overages that occurred from March 13 through June 30. Effective July 1, we made a few changes to our data plans, including a new data threshold of 1.2TB.

Note the limit is 1.2TB now. From reading around (it appears) xFi Complete will include unlimited for $25 a month using Xfinity equipment. If you use your own equipment unlimited will be $30 a month.

You should be able to call in and get that now since it takes effect today (1st July).

If not give it a day or two, the details should become clearer.

Latest, looks like they just updated the details:

https://dataplan.xfinity.com/unlimited/