Community Forum

Modem loses provisioning/asks for reactivation every day

New Poster

Modem loses provisioning/asks for reactivation every day

I seem to be having the same issue as: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Modem-loses-provisioning-asks-for-reactivation-every...

I'm only on the third day (two mornings of needing to login after the initial upgrade). Contacted support, and expecting a call back tomorrow to see if it's still going on, but figured I'd post here as well. @ComcastChe has fixed this in the past?

Official Employee

Re: Modem loses provisioning/asks for reactivation every day

Hi @ishigoemon

Thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forum. We apologize for the experience you're having. I received your private message and would love to help resolve this for you. I'll reply to your message shortly. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Modem loses provisioning/asks for reactivation every day

Hi @ishigoemon

I hope all is well. I haven't heard back from you in our private message. This public thread will now be locked, however, if you are still in need of assistance, feel free to send me a private message and I'd be happy to continue where we left off. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!