Community Forum

Modem Requires Multiple Restarts Daily

Frequent Visitor

Modem Requires Multiple Restarts Daily

A tech came out to my house about amonth ago and improved my connections numbers. Everything worked fine for more than a week. Then I would have to restart the mode every couple of days, then every day. The a couple of time a day. The last few days I have had to restart the modem 5 or 6 times a day. This is very frustrating.  Connection and event log in next two posts:

Frequent Visitor

Re: Modem Requires Multiple Restarts Daily

Connection.jpg

Frequent Visitor

Event.jpg

Official Employee

Hi @MarkGW

Thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forums. Sorry for the experience you're having with your internet. I can begin investigating your local CMTS and signals to see if I'm able to help isolate a cause. I've replied to your private message. Chat with you soon! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Thanks for allowing me to assist you with this @MarkGW. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for being a valued customer, take care! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!