Community Forum

Link expired! Whenever I log into xfininty on my ps3

New Poster

Link expired! Whenever I log into xfininty on my ps3

Whenever I log into my xfininty account on my ps3 it will take me to another page that says "Link expired!
The URL you are trying to connect to has expired. You must be connected to an Xfininty hotspot to access the Xfininty WiFi network. Please disconnect and reconnect to Xfininty Wifi.
I know my account still works and I have no clue what to do.
Official Employee

Re: Link expired! Whenever I log into xfininty on my ps3

Hello, sAlias64. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you are running into an issue when trying to log into your account. Please use the following link to see how to delete cache and cookies on a ps3: https://ccm.net/faq/29934-playstation-3-how-to-delete-temporary-files-and-cookies

If you're still running into issues, double check your network connection to make sure you are on the right connection if you are running wireless. If you're hardwired to the modem or router then this shouldn't be an issue.

Also, if you're using a bookmark to get the Xfinity page, try to go there by manually typing in the link in case the bookmark is outdated.

If you still have issues after that, send me a PM and I can look into some back-end things to make sure there's nothing going on there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I have tried every thing and yet it keeps saying the link expired? Any help?
Official Employee

Hello, Kiksterse4. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear of you are having the same issue. Can you send me a PM with your first/last name and user id you are logging in with so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Have you figured it out? If so, I would highly appreciate your input
Official Employee

Hello, sAlias64. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

Official Employee

Hello, Kiksterse4. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.