Community Forum

Link Expired ?

New Poster

Link Expired ?

I continue to try to connect my ps3 and ps4 to the xfinity WiFi hotspot located near me but after inputting my info it repeatedly sends me to a link expired website and refuses to sign me in. Please Help
New Poster

Re: Link Expired ?

Dude have the same issue right now... I assume problems with the xfinity servers...

Official Employee

Hello, BigBoss1. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

Can you please elaborate further so that we may better assist you?

Are you connecting to a personal network hotspot, or are you using the public xfinitywifi hotspots?

I advise trying to "forget" the network and and try to connect to it again. You may also need to move closer to the hotspot, especially if it is a public hotspot.

If you are using a personal network, you can try the same steps, but when it comes to gaming I always recommend using an Ethernet connection if possible to get the highest quality connection. 

Are you receiving any specific error message when you try to log into your account?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

BigBoss1, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to figure out what was causing your connection issues, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!