Community Forum

Leauge of Legends Packet Loss

Frequent Visitor

Leauge of Legends Packet Loss

Hi! I been experiencing Leauge of Legends packet loss for a while now. I already had a technician come out but I suspect he only looked at home network which is working fine. I sent an email to Leauge of Legends Support because it is the main game I am having disconnect issues on. I run on Ethernet, Blast Tier, Dual band 802.11 Default Xfinity Issued Router.

I have below Leauge of Legends Support Logs and Power Levels...etc. I been told by Leauge of Legends support to talk to a tier 2 technician about this issue if that is any help.

unnamed.pngd22efc5045f73d19bb376bc49ac078d2.png

Official Employee

Re: Leauge of Legends Packet Loss

Hi, Lifedeather - Do you experience issues only with Leauge of Legends game? Have you noticed any other issues with your service? 

Frequent Visitor

Yes, it is just Leauge of Legends. Almost every other game works just fine. Through talking with Leauge Player Support- they told me if was through Comcast's side of the issue and my home network is working just fine.

Official Employee

@Lifedeather - Did the customer service of Leauge Player advise why it is a Comcast issue? Don't get me wrong but if you have an issue with only one game and no other issues with other games - this doesn't seem like there is anything wrong with your Internet service. 

Frequent Visitor

Here is the Exact Reply from the Leauge of Legends Representative.

https://gyazo.com/6481cd42da9acf1d11cea0cd642cb423

Official Employee

@Lifedeather - 1% of packet loss is not a big issue. I can check your signals if you send me a private message with your full name, the account holder's name as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. 

Official Employee

Thank you, Lifedeather. I checked the RF signals levels and node health - didn't find any issues. The issue that League Player support referred to is not really an issue. The packet loss is not dramatic and routing is not something that can be changed by the request. I can definitely open a ticket with our Tier 3 department and see if there is anything they can do. Please let me know if you would like to proceed this way. 

Frequent Visitor

Yes! Sure, lets see what they can do to help.

Official Employee

@Lifedeather - I submitted a ticket to Tier 3 department. They should contact you directly but I will keep an eye on your ticket. 

Official Employee

@Lifedeather - I just want to let you know that we were able to identify the problem with League Of Legends and we are currently working on the resolution.  Thank you for your patience!

Frequent Visitor

Thank you! That is such a relief to hear.

Official Employee

@Lifedeather - I will follow up as soon as I get an update. Have a wonderful day!

Official Employee

@Lifedeather - The issue should be resolved. Please let me know if you have any questions, 

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the followup. May I know what was the actual issue that caused this problem?

Official Employee

@Lifedeather - There was an issue from RiotGames side and they had to make some changes. Unfortunately, I don't have any additional details.