Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Keeps redirecting to activation page

New Poster

Keeps redirecting to activation page

I am renting out a modem from Comcast and this has been happening for the past 6 mths. Tried everything from previous threads, called customer service to reprovision it, didn't show up for a few days but popped back up immediately following. Tried online xfinity chat and they said they sent a fresh signal to my modem and should solve the problem. It didn't. Tried inputting my information in a few times. Still didn't work. Please help, it's annoying as all heck

Expert

Re: Keeps redirecting to activation page

Since you already had customer service try a re-provision, I'm going to try escalating your ongoing issue to the Comcast corporate employees that are available to these boards. You should get a reply here in your topic.

New Poster

Thank you.

Expert

Quite welcome !

Official Employee

Hello, 

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

Just sent a pm