no idea why its not autimated 

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Just updated internet still same speeds

@MELV0YLES84 wrote:

no idea why its not autimated 

Did you reboot the gateway?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

No joy after power cycling / re-booting the device ?  Call 1-800-comcast and ask a rep to completely remove the device from your account and to "re-provision" it from scratch. Also ask them to confirm that the provisioning and account data in their database is correct and complete and that the correct configuration / bootfile for your subscribed to speed tier is being pushed to the modem.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello MELV0YLES84. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post. I can assist with further troubleshooting your internet speed issue. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can access your account. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

how are you testing your speeds? Which site do you use?

Official Employee

Hi MELV0YLES84. Since we didn't see a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.