Community Forum

Ipv6 and ipv4

Regular Visitor

Ipv6 and ipv4

We are supposed to have ipv4 and ipv6. We are only getting ipv4. We lost one day over a phone call trying to get ipv6. (spent 10 hours on the phone) Next - They sent out a techician to get it going. (a week later) The technician shows up and attempt to get ipv6 going and . . . he walked out saying that he had it done. When we checked the next day and found out that that was not the case, we started checking around. Apparently it is an issue. Is Comcast even giving out ipv6 or not? I don't know. 

Can @ComcastJohnN or @ComcastChe help and look into this? I tried to do private message in the forum, but we're new in this. 

Official Employee

Re: Ipv6 and ipv4

Hi @calldavid

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum. I'd be more than happy to resolve this for you. In order to do so, please send me a private message with your first and last name. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!