Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Ip camera networking. HELP

New Poster

Ip camera networking. HELP

Okay here is my question. I have xfinity wifi. We have a cabin at a different location upstate. And since we have a xfinity i can access the xfinitywifi hotspot anywhere...we have a xfinitywifi nearby our camper. I connected a computer to the xfinitywifi hotspot and then routed it through a asus router and am now sharing the connection with the rest of my cabin... im trying to set up a ip camera to monitor our cabin. I have forwarded the ports and everything through my asus router but for some reason i still cant manage to view the camera rometely. And when i checked the ports I forwarded on the internet its saging they are closed. Does anybody know what I can do to set up my ip camera to through the xfinitywifi?

Once again. I pullled a incoming public xfinitywifi signal into a laptop. Shared the internet connection through a asus r-n12 router and re-broadcasted the signal. How can i set up a ipcamera to be viewed remotely. The camera has a build in DDNS url and it fotwards to my external ip provided by the xfinity hotspot??? Can someone help?