Community Forum

Internet keeps going out a few dozen times daily

Regular Visitor

Internet keeps going out a few dozen times daily

Internet keeps going out a few dozen times daily for 15 to 90 seconds. Very annoying when surfing the Internet. Netflix has few problems because of buffering.

Have done the unplugging, restarting of Internet and Macbook Air. Did the troubleshooting at https://www.xfinity.com/support/repair/internet.

The problem is either in Netgear NETGEAR N600, Model No C3700 modem or Comcast Internet. Logs follow:

Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 2.33.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 2.33.23 PM.png
Expert

Re: Internet keeps going out a few dozen times daily

Also post a screenshot of the signal stat figures.

Please post the *Downstream Power Level*, the *Upstream Power Level*, and the *SNR* (Signal to Noise Ratio) numbers.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

see attached

Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 4.15.29 PM.png
Official Employee

Hi 15enver. I can assist with further troubleshooting your internet connectivity issue. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Expert

Thanks  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

EG - No Problem! You're welcome!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.