Community Forum

Intermittent Signal Dropping

Highlighted
New Poster

Intermittent Signal Dropping

Over the past couple of weeks, I've had my service drop out, sometimes there was maintenence in the area. Over the last 24 hours, however, the problem has become more frequent, doing so every 30 minutes to an hour. Posted below are event logs from last night as well as the most recent. Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 8.55.21 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-07-28 at 8.55.09 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-07-28 at 8.55.26 PM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-07-29 at 8.43.50 AM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-07-29 at 8.44.04 AM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-07-29 at 8.44.14 AM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-07-28 at 9.00.53 PM.jpeg

Expert

Re: Intermittent Signal Dropping

Can't see your pics. Since you are a new poster, they likely need to be approved by a Forum Admin. Or you may need to make a minimum number of posts.

You could try hosting them at one of those free third-party pic hosting sites like Imgur or Photobucket and post the link to them here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Intermittent Signal Dropping

I went ahead and completed this interaction because I ended  up not hearing back from you on it. Please let us know if you end up needing further support with it. Thanks for your time. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!