Community Forum

ISP causing HULU to show wrong live TV channels

New Poster

ISP causing HULU to show wrong live TV channels

I live close to Washington DC but my HULU Live TV is pulling in Baltimore stations instead of DC stations.  When I look up my ISP it shows it in Frederick (much closer to Washington DC) as well as DC.  Is there any way to set the ISP to DC only and lock it in there?

Official Employee

Re: ISP causing HULU to show wrong live TV channels

Hello, crowny2! Thank you for reaching out to us! Have you reached out to Hulu? By "look up my ISP" did you mean your IP address? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

@ComcastElla wrote:

Hello, crowny2! Thank you for reaching out to us! Have you reached out to Hulu? By "look up my ISP" did you mean your IP address? 

Yes.  I had a good conversation with a Comcast employee via FB Messanger and we walked through a few things.  Apparently it wasn't you but Hulu and they were able to fix it for me.  Thank you for your response.

Official Employee

@crowny2 - Happy to hear that one of my colleagues on FB was able to assist you! Please feel free to reach us at any time.  Have a wonderful day!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!