Community Forum

How to install splitter for router & tv

New Poster

How to install splitter for router & tv

I’m having problems connecting the router (or modem..not sure which word to use) and tv with a splitter I got from xfinity. I feel really dumb but I’m super confused.
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: How to install splitter for router & tv

Do you have a single (or any ) coax cable that you’re working with? Or just how far have you gotten?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello SonjyaP. Thank you for creating a post on our Forum. If you are able to tell us about the coax cables and materials you are using to setup, we can assist further. You can also take a picture and upload it here if that's easier. 

Feel free to look at our self help guides and videos found here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/how-to-install-your-self-install-kit-devices

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi SonjyaP. We did not receive a response from you. This thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!