Community Forum

Having issues with your Motorola SB6121? Please post here.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Having issues with your Motorola SB6121? Please post here.

@nivenfres wrote:

Just hooked it up.  After a power on and reboot, it showed the new firmware

Model Name: SB6121
Vendor Name: Motorola
Firmware Name: SB_KOMODO-1.0.6.10-SCM00-NOSH
Boot Version: PSPU-Boot(25CLK) 1.0.12.18m3
Hardware Version: 5.0
Serial Number:
Firmware Build Time: Oct 29 2012 18:07:13 

It's only been up for a few minutes so far, but there is a noticable speed difference.  Just ran a speed test and pulled just shy of 60mbit down, and 10 up (blast).  Was doing on average 40/5 with the old SB5120.  So hopefully it holds this time.

Your area may have just got the Blast upgrade. We just got it here on the 6th.

Frequent Visitor

Yeah we did.  Weren't getting those kinds of speeds with the old modem, which is what restarted looking into getting the newer modem working.

An hour in, no restarts, no errors in the log.  And the number of uncorrectable codewords are at about 600 per channel, which is about where they started at.  I'm hoping they stay there.

Frequent Visitor

When my old DOCSIS 2.0 modem would go for at least 3x that long without interruption, I would say that it's not "nothing."

Frequent Visitor

New firmware was released nationally on 3/12. Thread about it here:

New Motorola 61xx series firmware

Link is dead/invalid.

Frequent Visitor

I think he's comparing it to the plight we've all be facing here lately.  We'd love to go that long.

Frequent Visitor

I guess I should update my situation since I went to the Zoom from the 6121.  I basically have the same situation with periodic disconnects, but it's less annoying and less frequent.  I've been playing around with the splitter in the box outside, but that hasn't made any drastic impact.  Here's a sample of the log, again from my Zoom, not my SB 6121...

Wed Mar 13 13:44:20 2013   Critical (3)  Started Unicast Maintenance Ranging - No Response received - ... 
 Wed Mar 13 13:42:43 2013   Warning (5)  Dynamic Range Window violation 
 Wed Mar 13 12:44:25 2013   Warning (5)  DHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response ;CM-MAC... 
 Wed Mar 13 12:44:03 2013   Critical (3)  SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire FEC f... 
 Wed Mar 13 12:43:59 2013   Critical (3)  Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Un... 
 Wed Mar 13 12:42:56 2013   Critical (3)  Started Unicast Maintenance Ranging - No Response received - ... 
 Wed Mar 13 12:42:53 2013   Warning (5)  Dynamic Range Window violation 
 Wed Mar 13 12:42:52 2013   Critical (3)  Started Unicast Maintenance Ranging - No Response received - ... 
 Wed Mar 13 12:42:51 2013   Warning (5)  Dynamic Range Window violation 
 Wed Mar 13 12:42:50 2013   Critical (3) 

Started Unicast Maintenance Ranging - No Response received - ...

I'm going to see how things go for a bit before calling Comcast which I assume would get me nowhere because it's so intermittent.  If the new firmware for the 6121 holds up, I might try going back to that.  Just wanted to let you know how things are for someone who went with another modem.

Frequent Visitor

SB61xx Firmware Update

Here is a newer link about the firmware update.

Also, so far only error in the log so far has been a couple of DHCP RENEW WARNINGs.  Speeds have been good.

Expert

@nivenfres wrote:
Also, so far only error in the log so far has been a couple of DHCP RENEW WARNINGs.  Speeds have been good.

Just for info, be advised that those have nothing to do with the LAN /customer side of the modem. They are for the remote managerial side.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

I have intermittent problems with my SB6120, but not too bad. Some of the falied bonding on upload which repowering usually corrected. It had been running the August firmware, or whatever the one before this latest was. Last night, apparently the firmware was upgraded again. I'm posting here in case you are using your portable device as I was all day, to try to find out why I've had no internet since shortly after 10PM last night until five minutes ago (5:10 PM). I discovered at 4:00AM and thought it would be back by 8:00AM. That's the way it usually goes. "No service outage" in my area. Called Comcast. "Your modem is online." 

Would it really be too much trouble to let us or tech support know what's going on? 

If this doesn't belong in the thread, Moderators may move or delete; however, I thought if you have one of these modems and have not received the new firmware, you may lose your internet (despite the appearance of being connected) for a much longer period of time than you expect due to this upgrade. Also, you may have to keep repowering your modem to get it to connect properly once it is back to working order. I don't think it was a coincidence that my last hourly reset occurred just as the connection was regained. 

Now I'll cancel my Comcast visit for tomorrow. 

Silver Problem Solver

@andyross wrote:

New firmware was released nationally on 3/12. Thread about it here:

New Motorola 61xx series firmware

Corrected link.

New Poster

I too was/(am?) in the camp of issues with my 6121.  After rebooting the modem, I noticed the firmware update was applied, but still had issues with intermittent internet connectivity, post update. FWIW, I am using an Aiport Extreme wireless router. 

I've since rebooted the modem after disconnecting the router AND the cable feed.  I allowed the modem to search for a connection for a few minutes (downstream light blinks blue).  I then disconnected power, reconnected just the cable feed and then powered up the modem.  I read somewhere this forces a registration with Comcast again.

After it was fully booted, I then reconnected the Airport and powered it up as well.  All seems fine since this was done (10 minutes ago).

I'm hoping this is my last trip to the basement tonight.

New Poster

That didn't last long.  Intermittent connectivity again Cat Sad

New Poster

My modem has the dhcp server enabled for some reason. my router gets the public ip but my clients are getting a 192.168.100.x address and they cant access the internet. however if i give them a static ip in my dhcp pool they access the internet fine.

Regular Visitor

Still waiting and watching. 3 or 4 forced reboots due to T4 timeouts in the first day, but now the modem has been up for almost 48 hours without incident...

New Poster

I just thought I'd chime in here. I've been having the same issues with my sb6121 for the past week and a half. I have the newer firmware, my downstream signals are in the 15-18 range, upstream is 44. My logs look the same - T3 timeouts, fallbacks, DHCP errors, and occasional T4 errors that seem to cause the modem to completely reinitialize itself. I've been down more than I'm up, and most of the time when it is up I'm seeing high latency and up to 50% packet loss when pinging anything on the Internet. Over the past week I ruled out every other piece of gear in my home. I also swapped in a sb6141 thinking it could be the modem and it had similar behavior. I'm on board thinking it's likely firmware or some piece of equipment on Comcast's side not playing nice. Working from home tomorrow so I'll likely be vpn'd in over my iPhone again. I'm glad I have it - I don't like driving the 140 miles round trip to the office any more than I have to. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Bronze Problem Solver

@doa70 wrote:

I just thought I'd chime in here. I've been having the same issues with my sb6121 for the past week and a half. I have the newer firmware, my downstream signals are in the 15-18 range, upstream is 44. My logs look the same - T3 timeouts, fallbacks, DHCP errors, and occasional T4 errors that seem to cause the modem to completely reinitialize itself. I've been down more than I'm up, and most of the time when it is up I'm seeing high latency and up to 50% packet loss when pinging anything on the Internet. Over the past week I ruled out every other piece of gear in my home. I also swapped in a sb6141 thinking it could be the modem and it had similar behavior. I'm on board thinking it's likely firmware or some piece of equipment on Comcast's side not playing nice. Working from home tomorrow so I'll likely be vpn'd in over my iPhone again. I'm glad I have it - I don't like driving the 140 miles round trip to the office any more than I have to. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Your downstream signals are way to high and out of spec. This may be causing your problems read this link.   http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Basic-Internet-Connectivity-And/Connection-Troubleshooting-Tips/td-p/12...

New Poster

Hi,

I found this thread because I have been having the exact same issues with my Motorola SB6121 and I bought it just in January. Can anyone tell me in layman's terms how I can help myself here?

I am not sure if my modem has the latest firmward. I also see that even if I have the latest firmware it could still give me the same issues.. 

Where do I go with this?

Any clarity greaty appreciated.

Frequent Visitor

In your web browser (on a pc connected to the cable modem), type 192.168.100.1 (or try clicking the link), this should take you to the cable modems website.

Click on the link that says Help.

At the top of the help page is the firmware information for you cable modem.  If you have the newest firmware version it should look similar to the info below. The two important lines your looking for are in bold.

Serial Number: (removed)

So far things have been good, I've been watching it every few hours.  Everyonce and a while, I think one of the channels gets a low signal (which I think is a line problem at my house) and there are a ton of unrecoverable words on a single channel.  I do start to see some T-3 errors show up in the logs, but the connection itself has remained stable, so I think the modem is compensating for these singal issues better than it did before.

Regular Visitor

I was having this T3/T4 timeout issue with our SB6120 back in September, when this thread was first opened up, and Comcast sent my modem a new firmware (I think the 1.0.6.8 firmware, at the time) to correct it. All was well for six months.

Yesterday, our SB6120 was sent the SB_KOMODO-1.0.6.10-SCM00-NOSH firmware, and the problems are back again. Has anybody else experienced the same?

This is in Grand Rapids, MI.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

My modem (SB6120) was updated sometime during the night of March13/14. I had no internet from that point  until about 6PM on the 14th. Since then, only one reboot in log (3/20) due to T4 timeouts. Before, no reboots unless I did them myself because upstream bonding didn't occur. There were always many errors in the log, but service was all right with the previous firmware. Currently, I'm experiencing normal speed test results but slow web page response. That probably has nothing to do with the modem, though.

Regular Visitor

This is definitely the same problem I was experiencing six months ago: Connections drop or ping times spike (I’m talking 26-second ping times, folks) during the evening and weekend, but are fine during the weekday. It’s not a saturation issue in our neighborhood, and there are T3 timeouts are noted in our modem logs.

Again, these symptoms are identical to the 1.0.6.whatever-version-precluded-8 problems, which this thread details at length.

Expert

Twenty six seconds ?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

So, very late to the party here but I'm getting desperate. We've been with Comcast for 5 years and the service has been good overall. Until last week.  Terrible packet loss, disconnects and the cable modem admin page (192.168.100.1) wasn't responding. Restarting the modem worked fine for a couple of minutes and then the service degraded again. I called tech support and asked if the problem was my old sb5x docsis 2 modem. He advised getting a newer modem, and I'd wanted to get one regardless, so I went out and bought a SB6121. Pluged it in, got it provisioned, and everything was great for a week. Today - bam, back to square one. >35% packet loss on a continuous ping and connecting to 192.168.100.1 just hangs. I can't post the firmware page at this time but if it'd be useful I'll restart the modem and copy it before it carks again.

Thanks for reading.

New Poster

I couldn't recover and gave up.  I couldn't afford anymore downtime and bought the Zoom 5341J modem - http://www.amazon.com/Zoom-DOCSIS-Cable-Modem-5341J/dp/B0063K4NN6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364057230&...

I tried to get support from Motorola, but they would only do phone support - which, of course, was pointless since I had already configured the new modem.

I'm out $80, but I'm back up and running without issue.

Frequent Visitor

@jeremyronking wrote:

I couldn't recover and gave up.  I couldn't afford anymore downtime and bought the Zoom 5341J modem - http://www.amazon.com/Zoom-DOCSIS-Cable-Modem-5341J/dp/B0063K4NN6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364057230&...

I tried to get support from Motorola, but they would only do phone support - which, of course, was pointless since I had already configured the new modem.

I'm out $80, but I'm back up and running without issue.

Let me know how that goes for you since I went the same route, but I still have connection issues periodically.  I had posted my logs from the Zoom earlier.

Gold Problem Solver
Moved:

Troll or spam Trolls are individuals who start inflammatory threads or post rude or offensive messages for the purpose of disrupting a discussion or to upset other forum participants. Trolling behavior includes purposely harassing a particular member, employee, moderator, or administrator, sending them rude or unwanted private messages, etc.. This may include emails and/or phone calls to Comcast, Comcast employees or any variation of, Lithium, Lithium employees or any variation of. Trolls risk having their posts removed and may be banned from participating in the forums. Similarly, repeated posting of a message (or very similar messages) multiple times is considered spamming and is prohibited. This includes posting for the sole purpose of gaining a higher post count or rank. Spamming may also include, but is not limited to, any of the following 8. Use Inappropriate content Messages containing religious, racially, or sexually offensive content, profanity, insults, or other inappropriate content will be removed; the member’s posting privileges may also be revoked.

New Poster

I am also got zoom 5341J. Actually I recently got this after Motorola 6121 which was rebooting sporadically. I thought after this internet will work better. But its not and Zoom 5341J is also giving same problem. Really very much frustrated with internet connection. My neighbors connection work fine even though they don't have docsic 3.0 modem. Their speed is slow but atleast has continuous connection. 

I am posting modem's connection. I have removed splitter and directly connected wire to the modem from wall. Any help

Downstream Bonded Channels
Channel Lock Status Modulation Channel ID Frequency Power SNR Correctables Uncorrectables
1 Locked QAM256 8 693000000 Hz 11.0 dBmV 40.3 dBmV 118 140
2 Locked QAM256 1 651000000 Hz 10.4 dBmV 40.3 dBmV 151 230
3 Locked QAM256 2 657000000 Hz 10.6 dBmV 40.2 dBmV 128 71
4 Locked QAM256 3 663000000 Hz 10.4 dBmV 39.9 dBmV 163 85
5 Locked QAM256 4 669000000 Hz 10.3 dBmV 40.3 dBmV 172 53
6 Locked QAM256 5 675000000 Hz 10.1 dBmV 40.0 dBmV 109 100
7 Locked QAM256 6 681000000 Hz 10.5 dBmV 40.4 dBmV 116 90
8 Locked QAM256 7 687000000 Hz 10.8 dBmV 40.4 dBmV 123 130

Total Correctables Total Uncorrectables
1080 899

Upstream Bonded Channels
Channel Lock Status US Channel Type Channel ID Symbol Rate Frequency Power
1 Locked ATDMA 4 5120 Ksym/sec 36400000 Hz 41.3 dBmV
2 Locked ATDMA 5 5120 Ksym/sec 29500000 Hz 40.0 dBmV
3 Locked TDMA 6 2560 Ksym/sec 24200000 Hz 39.3 dBmV
4 Not Locked Unknown 0 0 Ksym/sec 0 Hz 0.0 dBmV

Expert
Moved:

Regular Visitor

@EG wrote:

Twenty six seconds ?

Yep, twenty six seconds (or 26000ms). Here’s an example:

screenshot.png

At other times, ping times are perfectly fine (100% packet transmission, ~35ms times) — but these ping times are not abnormal during the past three days. (Thank goodness TCP is such a forgiving protocol; otherwise, I have no idea how I’d even be able to post here.)

This was exactly what I was experiencing back in September, prior to the 1.0.6.8 firmware, which a Comcast tech sent me after getting in touch via private message per the suggestion of somebody a ways back in this thread. After getting our SB6120 up to 1.0.6.8, it ran fine for six months; never a hiccup.

Three days ago, our connection started to drop out again, and I check the SB6120 logs — and sure enough, there was a remote installation of SB_KOMODO-1.0.6.10-SCM00-NOSH.

I’ve done a factory reset of the SB6120, thoroughly ruled out CPE, and all the other troubleshooting steps. Doubt it’s a problem on our line, as everything here is looking fine:

screenshot2.png

To reiterate: Nothing in our environment has changed except for the new firmware.

Is anybody else seeing these problems again on 1.0.6.10?

Regular Visitor

New Firmware updated but has T3/T4 issues.

Note: 1.0.6.8 was running flawless except for dhcp renew warnings.

Serial Number:

There was no changes in signal

Downstream Bonding Channel ValueChannel ID 2  1  4  7  Frequency 723000000 Hz  717000000 Hz  735000000 Hz  753000000 Hz  Signal to Noise Ratio 36 dB  36 dB  36 dB  37 dB  Downstream Modulation QAM256  QAM256  QAM256  QAM256  Power Level The Downstream Power Level reading is a snapshot taken at the time this page was requested. Please Reload/Refresh this Page for a new reading -1 dBmV   -1 dBmV   -1 dBmV   -2 dBmV  

Upstream Bonding Channel Value Channel ID 2  1  3  Frequency 30600000 Hz  25300000 Hz  37000000 Hz  Ranging Service ID 3611  3611  3611  Symbol Rate 5.120 Msym/sec  2.560 Msym/sec  5.120 Msym/sec  Power Level 42 dBmV  41 dBmV  42 dBmV  Upstream Modulation [3] QPSK
[3] 64QAM
  [3] QPSK
[2] 16QAM
  [3] QPSK
[3] 64QAM
  Ranging Status Success  Success  Success 

Signal Stats (Codewords) Bonding Channel ValueChannel ID 2  1  4  7  Total Unerrored Codewords 1240445825  1240445828  1240445830  1240445832  Total Correctable Codewords 21  14  17  17  Total Uncorrectable Codewords 667  673  672  669 

But errors have returned

Mar 24 2013 07:43:15 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:33:01:4d;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to T4 timeout ;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:00:00:00:00:00;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Mar 24 2013 07:42:24 3-Critical R06.0 Unicast Maintenance Ranging attempted - No response - Retries exhausted;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:33:01:4d;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Mar 24 2013 07:42:24 3-Critical R03.0 Ranging Request Retries exhausted;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:33:01:4d;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Mar 24 2013 07:42:23 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:33:01:4d;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Mar 24 2013 04:38:38 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:33:01:4d;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to T4 timeout ;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:33:01:4d;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Mar 24 2013 04:37:50 3-Critical R04.0 Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities received - T4 time out;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:33:01:4d;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Mar 24 2013 04:35:20 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:33:01:4d;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:19 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:33:01:4d;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to T4 timeout ;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:00:00:00:00:00;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Mar 24 2013 04:34:30 3-Critical R04.0 Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities received - T4 time out;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:33:01:4d;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Mar 24 2013 04:33:50 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:33:01:4d;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Mar 23 2013 11:05:22 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:33:01:4d;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:35 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:33:01:4d;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to power reset ;CM-MAC=cc:7d:37:98:74:0a;CMTS-MAC=00:00:00:00:00:00;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

New Poster

I have issues with Motorola SB6121. The internet connection dropping out randomly and frequently. I replaced the rental (Jan 2013) cable modem with this SB6121 and immediately the problem started. I replaced the wireless router (WNR2000v2) with a wireless dual band router (WNDR3700v4). The internet connection contenues to drop out. Before the cable modem change out, there were no internet connection problems.

New Poster

Same modem as everyone else here, SB6121.  All of a sudden the other day my internet went out and won't reconnect.  When I go to my modem page it shows as Offline.  How can I test if the modem is working or not?  From what I was reading if my modem wasn't working it would say Failure, not simply be offline but I could be wrong.

My modem is relatively new, only about 6 months old and after reading this thread with so many other people with the same modem having problems, I really don't think the problem is with my modem now as they insisted it was. 

What option do I have?  Right now I have no internet connection at all, and Comcast is leaving me as my only option is to buy a new modem which I don't want to do as it doesn't appear as if anything is wrong with my modem but they wouldn't send out a technician until I replaced my modem.  I don't feel like I should have to buy a new modem just to get a technician to come out as what happens if it isn't the modem?  Will Comcast reimburse me for the cost of an unnecessary new modem purchase?  Absolutely not, so I don't want to do it but in the meantime I have no internet.  Soooooo this sucks.   

Pretty close to just cancelling my service and I've been a customer for 11 years.

New Poster

My issues started today.  Same as everyone else. After firmeware update to SB_KOMODO-1.0.6.10-SCM00-NOSH I am dropping packets left and right and my latency/ping times have gone out the roof (average 1500ms).  REALLY??  It has been solid for at least 6 months then bam! T3 and T4 errors in the log

They are going to send a tech out to probably let me know that eveything looks good.

Frequent Visitor

Honostly have to say the latest firmware fixed my problems.  I have seen the occational T3/T4 error, but it only seems to be if the signal of one of the channels drops below 33.  Even with the errors, the service has been running fine, so I'm guessing that the modem is compensating better than it used to.  It's been up for 5 days straight (would have been longer, except had a loss of power).  And I think the signal issues are related to the outside line (I think there is a connection exposed to the weather).

Regular Visitor

@cshbell wrote:
Three days ago, our connection started to drop out again, and I check the SB6120 logs — and sure enough, there was a remote installation of SB_KOMODO-1.0.6.10-SCM00-NOSH.

Well, it’s been a week now. Comcast escalated my issue and sent out two technicians, who re-ran the line from the pole to our house, replaced the splitter, our wall plates — basically everything that carries a coax signal. They also took signal measurements on our line, which of course looked fine.

Despite all that, we continue to experience the exact same problems: Lagging, unresponsive connections, sky-high ping times, and a generally useless connection.

At this point, it’s one of two things: Either our modem suddenly went bad in exact coincidental timing with a firmware upgrade, or else the SB_KOMODO-1.0.6.10-SCM00-NOSH on some SB6120 modems has an issue. Is there a third possibility? I can’t think of one.

Frequent Visitor

Modem keeps rebooting after recent firmware update.  I am also using Asus RT-N66U and was able to connect with IPv6 at one point using the "Native with DHCP-PD" option but right now i have IPv6 disabled on the router.  

Signals:

Downstream Bonding Channel Value
Channel ID 2 3 4 6
Frequency 579000000 Hz 585000000 Hz 591000000 Hz 603000000 Hz
Signal to Noise Ratio 36 dB 36 dB 36 dB 37 dB
Downstream Modulation QAM256 QAM256 QAM256 QAM256
Power Level 5 dBmV 5 dBmV 6 dBmV 5 dBmV

Upstream Bonding Channel Value
Channel ID 8 7 9
Frequency 27900000 Hz 34800000 Hz 22600000 Hz
Ranging Service ID 7103 7103 7103
Symbol Rate 5.120 Msym/sec 5.120 Msym/sec 2.560 Msym/sec
Power Level 45 dBmV 45 dBmV 44 dBmV
Upstream Modulation [3] QPSK
[3] 64QAM
[3] QPSK
[3] 64QAM
[3] QPSK
[2] 16QAM

Ranging Status Success Success Success
Signal Stats (Codewords) Bonding Channel Value
Channel ID 2 3 4 6
Total Unerrored Codewords 1354352382 1353534372 1353534545 1353534649
Total Correctable Codewords 86 69 76 62
Total Uncorrectable Codewords 732 562 539 596

Logs:

Apr 10 2013 11:54:10 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=38:6b:bb:dc:e3:29;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:24:2b:04;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to power reset ;CM-MAC=38:6b:bb:dc:e3:29;CMTS-MAC=00:00:00:00:00:00;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Apr 10 2013 11:53:28 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=38:6b:bb:dc:e3:29;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:24:2b:04;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to power reset ;CM-MAC=38:6b:bb:dc:e3:29;CMTS-MAC=00:00:00:00:00:00;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Apr 10 2013 11:39:33 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=38:6b:bb:dc:e3:29;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:24:2b:04;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Apr 10 2013 11:38:47 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=38:6b:bb:dc:e3:29;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:24:2b:04;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to power reset ;CM-MAC=38:6b:bb:dc:e3:29;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:24:2b:04;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Apr 10 2013 08:35:44 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=38:6b:bb:dc:e3:29;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:24:2b:04;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Apr 10 2013 08:35:02 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=38:6b:bb:dc:e3:29;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:24:2b:04;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to power reset ;CM-MAC=38:6b:bb:dc:e3:29;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:24:2b:04;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Apr 10 2013 08:09:26 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=38:6b:bb:dc:e3:29;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:24:2b:04;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Apr 10 2013 08:09:26 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=38:6b:bb:dc:e3:29;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:24:2b:04;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Apr 10 2013 08:08:41 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=38:6b:bb:dc:e3:29;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:24:2b:04;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Apr 10 2013 08:03:20 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=38:6b:bb:dc:e3:29;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:24:2b:04;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Apr 10 2013 08:02:38 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=38:6b:bb:dc:e3:29;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:24:2b:04;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

Help:

Serial Number: 

The modem has been up for over 8 hours at the moment, but sometimes resets after a few minutes and sometimes a few hours.  I have not had any issues until internet went out two days ago and I saw the firmware update listed in the log.  I spent about 1.5 hours on the phone with support yesterday but the 'refresh' signals etc. did not show in the modem log and the reboots continued.

Thanks!

Edit: Modem has started the frequent reboots again after about 9 hours of uptime.  Stays online for a few minutes and then reboots.

Edit: Connecting pc straight into modem gives me IPv4 and IPv6 addresses; test on test-ipv6.com shows 10/10 but notes that I appear to be using an "un-managed tunnel" ??

New Poster

I'm in the exact same boat as quite a few others, it seems. I'm not sure when the new firmware was pushed out, but I've confirmed that my modem has been updated and intermittent disconnects are now the norm for the last week. Nothing else has changed except for 6.

Comcast sent out a tech today, they said everything looked fine by they couldn't troubleshoot our modem at all because we own it. Of course their solution is to charge us to rent one after they break ours with new firmware...

Has anyone had a resolution to this via discussions with Comcast? I see a lot of frustrated posts, but no resolutions. Did you end up getting a different modem? Is there some way for them to roll back firmware?

Task Status DOCSIS Downstream Channel Acquisition Done DOCSIS Ranging Done Establish IP Connectivity using DHCP Done Establish Time Of Day Done Transfer Operational Parameters through TFTP Done Register Connection Done Cable Modem Status Operational Initialize Baseline Privacy Done

Cable Modem Operation Value Current Time and Date Apr 11 2013 09:53:21 System Up Time 0 days 0h:42m:14s

Downstream Bonding Channel Value Channel ID 111  109  110  112  Frequency 651000000 Hz  639000000 Hz  645000000 Hz  657000000 Hz  Signal to Noise Ratio 36 dB  36 dB  36 dB  37 dB  Downstream Modulation QAM256  QAM256  QAM256  QAM256  Power Level The Downstream Power Level reading is a snapshot taken at the time this page was requested. Please Reload/Refresh this Page for a new reading 4 dBmV   3 dBmV   3 dBmV   4 dBmV  

Upstream Bonding Channel Value Channel ID 1  2  Frequency 36800000 Hz  30200000 Hz  Ranging Service ID 51  51  Symbol Rate 5.120 Msym/sec  5.120 Msym/sec  Power Level 50 dBmV  49 dBmV  Upstream Modulation [3] QPSK
[3] 64QAM
  [3] QPSK
[3] 64QAM
  Ranging Status Success  Success 

Signal Stats (Codewords) Bonding Channel Value Channel ID 111  109  110  112  Total Unerrored Codewords 111509921  111510114  111510043  111510226  Total Correctable Codewords 44  49  9  29  Total Uncorrectable Codewords 1640  1373  1485  1284

Configuration Frequency Plan: North American Standard/HRC/IRC Custom Frequency Ordering: Default Upstream Channel ID: 1 Favorite Frequency (Hz) 651000000 DOCSIS MIMO Honor MDD IP Mode Modem's IP Mode IPv4 Only

Time Priority Code Message Apr 11 2013 09:13:26 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to T4 timeout ;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:00:00:00:00:00;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 11 2013 09:10:51 3-Critical R04.0 Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities received - T4 time out;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 11 2013 09:10:33 5-Warning T202.0 Lost MDD Timeout;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 11 2013 09:10:31 3-Critical R04.0 Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities received - T4 time out;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 11 2013 09:10:11 3-Critical T05.0 SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 11 2013 08:18:39 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:27 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to T4 timeout ;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:00:00:00:00:00;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 11 2013 08:17:46 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 11 2013 08:17:46 3-Critical R07.0 Unicast Ranging Received Abort Response - initializing MAC;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 11 2013 08:17:26 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 11 2013 08:17:26 3-Critical R07.0 Unicast Ranging Received Abort Response - initializing MAC;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 11 2013 07:21:13 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:24 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to T4 timeout ;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:00:00:00:00:00;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 11 2013 07:20:25 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 11 2013 07:20:25 3-Critical R07.0 Unicast Ranging Received Abort Response - initializing MAC;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 11 2013 07:20:05 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 11 2013 07:20:05 3-Critical R07.0 Unicast Ranging Received Abort Response - initializing MAC;CM-MAC=00:22:10:2e:21:5b;CMTS-MAC=00:13:5f:04:35:50;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

Model Name: SB6120
Boot Version: PSPU-Boot 1.0.0.4m1
Hardware Version: 3.0
Serial Number: 317001016800022XXXXXXXXX

New Poster

Apparently I can't post screenshot images until 10 posts, and until then the rich text editor is going to wreak havoc on the logs I try to post. Basically it's T3/T4 errors though, all the config seems okay on my end.

Bronze Problem Solver

Edit: Connecting pc straight into modem gives me IPv4 and IPv6 addresses; test on test-ipv6.com shows 10/10 but notes that I appear to be using an "un-managed tunnel" ??

I talked with comcast Tuska about that unmanaged ipv6 tunnel and she informed me that it was a known bug in that testing site and to disregaurd the notice.

Frequent Visitor

I was having some issues with upstream for several months until I got the firmware upgrade back on November 26, 2012.  Downstream SNR was all good on 4 channels then being about 36dB on all 4 channels and downstream power was fine being about 1 or 2dBmV on all 4 channels and upstream power levels were fine.  During the day hours there were no problems, however, starting around 7pm and last 3 to 4 hours I would have horrid upstream issues, slow speeds accompanied with packet loss but downstream was fine.  Well, one call into Comcast I decided to ask for the one number we can't see for ourselves, the upstream SNR.  This was dipping down to under 30dB which I was told was the minimum upstream SNR should be.

When I got the new firmware on November 26th, all issues went away.  I even had 2 bonded upstream channels I had not had before.  I did lose these bonded channels and went back to one upstream channel on New Year's Eve, but the upload speeds were still around 6Mb/s the same as when bonded and I had no issues.

Well, come March we had a power outage on March 18th and when the power came back up it downloaded the newer firmware then.  A couple of times between then and April 8th I saw some lower speeds for upload for a couple of hours but no packet loss, wasn't hardly noticeable unless I was uploading a file (and for the record, I do test my net 3 or 4 times at various points in the day because of the previous bad issues).

Now after the November firmware update my signals were rock solid, although all my visible signals have always been rock solid.  My downstream SNR after that November firmware was 35dB on all 4 channels and power levels were about -1dBmV on all 4 channels and had about 48dBmV on upstream power.  After the March firmware update I was seeing consisten downstream SNR of 35dB on 3 channels and 34dB on the 4th channel with am upstream power level of 49dBmV. 

On April 6th and 7th I noticed decreased upload speeds for a couple of hours around 9pm-11pm.  Well on April 8th sometimes before 9am, the modem disconnected and reconnected several times.  The message in the modem logs seemed to indicate that I had downloaded a new firmware, but the numbers and date on the modem's Help page were the same.  However, I saw a change in my downstream numbers.  The down SNR became 37dB on 3 channels and 38dB on the 4th with down power levels being 2dBmV on 3 channels and upstream power was exactly the same, 49dBmV.  Now, I saw no problems until last night, April 10th, around 10:30 when I noticed slow upstream speeds down to about 3.5Mb/s but by the time I went to bed at midnight, the upstream speeds were back to 6Mb/s.  Now, today, April 11th, I have noticed some upstream speed issues with very slight packet loss, however, all my visible signals are identical.  I did power cycle my modem and all of a sudden I have bonded upstream channels again, the first time since December 31, 2012.

I called in to Comcast to check my upstream SNR and it was at 30dB.  I am convinced that these changes Comcast is making to the firmware is doing something with the upstream SNR numbers.  The frustrating part i actually getting to talk to someone at Comcast who can actually do something.

Frequent Visitor

Reboots continue, it seems like the modem stays on for maybe 1.5 minutes then does it again.

I did a speed test at one point when modem was on long enough, and got 55 Mbps down and 10 Mbps up.  When the modem stays on, everything works perfectly.... but, well, then it turns off again.

New Poster

I've been unable to get any channel bonding on my sb6121 since I hooked it up.  This is preventing me from getting full 50mbps with the recent upgrades.  All my signals are nominal and of course contacting support was fruitless (all they did was try resetting my modem a bunch of times).  Is it possible my node isn't docsis3 enabled yet?

Frequent Visitor

Check your modems signals when the problems occur.  If you see your downstream SNR above 34dB and your downstream power levels between -6 to 6dBmV and upstream say between 40-49dBmV during the issue, call in to Comcast and request your upstream SNR value.  This should be above 30dB but I'm betting it won't be.  I really think this latest firmware brought back the issue that the November one fixed.

Expert

@isamudaison wrote:

I've been unable to get any channel bonding on my sb6121 since I hooked it up.  This is preventing me from getting full 50mbps with the recent upgrades.  All my signals are nominal and of course contacting support was fruitless (all they did was try resetting my modem a bunch of times).  Is it possible my node isn't docsis3 enabled yet?

In the modem's User Interface pages at http://192.168.100.1 look for and try clicking on the button named "Reset All Defaults" and then click on the "Restart Cable Modem" button. Now give the modem the time that it needs to fully re-synch with the system. This can help to pull the bonded channels if they are actually present on the system.

New Poster

@EG wrote:

@isamudaison wrote:

In the modem's User Interface pages at http://192.168.100.1 look for and try clicking on the button named "Reset All Defaults" and then click on the "Restart Cable Modem" button. Now give the modem the time that it needs to fully re-synch with the system. This can help to pull the bonded channels if they are actually present on the system.

I've done this many, many times.  I've also tried: 

disconnecting the coax and resetting like that

disconnecting all equipment, resetting, hard powering off, hard powering on

letting the modem 'stabilize' w/o coax connected, then resetting, hard power off, connect coax and power on

Nothing is grabbing the bonded channels.

Expert

O/k I can't know what you've done so far. They probably are not currently configured on the CMTS or excessive noise ingress on the system is preventing the bonding. Good luck with it !

Frequent Visitor

A technician came to the house to check all the lines and fixed a few minor issues.  The modem logged a lot of broadcast maintenance requests or something like that and also some t3/t4 timeouts, but now the log only shows reboots due to power resets (there have been no power outages) and MIMO events.  I can only assume that I interrupted the firmware update and bricked my modem...  But one last question before I buy a new modem.

I've noticed that the timestamps on the modem logs are about 1 hour earlier than the actual time.  Could the problems I'm having be related to mismatched timestamps on modem, router, and computers?  Like the modem time did not adjust for daylight savings.

Thanks!

Expert

@dacdoug wrote:

I've noticed that the timestamps on the modem logs are about 1 hour earlier than the actual time.  Could the problems I'm having be related to mismatched timestamps on modem, router, and computers?  Like the modem time did not adjust for daylight savings.

Nah, that's normal. Modems don't do DST.

New Poster

When the cost to lease my modem recently increased I bought a SB6121 (purchased from Amazon by clicking through Xfinity's web page of recommended modems). I had terrible connection issues just like many people. Exactly the same symptoms. After two weeks I replaced by router (an Asus RT-N16) with an old Linksys WRT110 I had lying around and my disconnects went away! (I eventually put the Asus up as a WAP on the other side of the house). It's been two and a half months since and it's only disconnected once in that time. I don't know why one router (the Asus) could lead to the inconsistent connection but I'm a happy camper none the less.

BTW The Xfinity tech sent to the house told me I shouldn't have bought the SB6121! He presented a copy of authorized modems he carries around and sure enough, the SB6121 isn't on his list! I showed him the authorized list on the Xfinity site which DOES show it. He said to return it and get a Zoom (I didn't). I asked Xfinity for clarification and they said the web site is correct.

Obviously this isn't going to help many but since it appears to have resolved my problem I thought I'd post my results.

New Poster

I have problem too after I changed to SB6121. Network cannot be connected for long for xbox live. The internet always drop and have to wait few minutes to connect it again. Since I am using wireless lan to connect xbox, all other devices using wireless lan disconnected at the same time. Can it be fix? Please help!!!!

Signal :

Downstream Bonding Channel Value Channel ID 89  90  91  92  Frequency 681000000 Hz  687000000 Hz  693000000 Hz  699000000 Hz  Signal to Noise Ratio 38 dB  38 dB  37 dB  38 dB  Downstream Modulation QAM256  QAM256  QAM256  QAM256  Power Level The Downstream Power Level reading is a snapshot taken at the time this page was requested. Please Reload/Refresh this Page for a new reading 2 dBmV   2 dBmV   3 dBmV   2 dBmV  

Upstream Bonding Channel Value Channel ID 4  5  Frequency 30100000 Hz  36500000 Hz  Ranging Service ID 3782  3782  Symbol Rate 5.120 Msym/sec  5.120 Msym/sec  Power Level 38 dBmV  38 dBmV  Upstream Modulation [3] QPSK
[3] 64QAM
  [3] QPSK
[3] 64QAM
  Ranging Status Success  Success 

Signal Stats (Codewords) Bonding Channel Value Channel ID 89  90  91  92  Total Unerrored Codewords 8915171642  8914203362  8914203184  8914203660  Total Correctable Codewords 480  425  516  395  Total Uncorrectable Codewords 694  558  566  508 

log:

Time Priority Code Message Apr 20 2013 10:27:50 4-Error D103.0 DHCP RENEW WARNING - Field invalid in response v4 option;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 18 2013 13:17:05 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:22 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to power reset ;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:00:00:00:00:00;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 18 2013 10:12:11 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:18 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to power reset ;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 18 2013 07:47:16 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:20 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to power reset ;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:00:00:00:00:00;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 16 2013 07:51:57 4-Error D103.0 DHCP RENEW WARNING - Field invalid in response v4 option;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 13 2013 21:05:20 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:24 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to power reset ;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 11 2013 18:38:25 4-Error D103.0 DHCP RENEW WARNING - Field invalid in response v4 option;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 06 2013 14:10:38 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 04 2013 18:38:15 4-Error D103.0 DHCP RENEW WARNING - Field invalid in response v4 option;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Apr 04 2013 18:08:16 5-Warning Z00.0 MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:24 3-Critical R02.0 No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:1d:70:b0:03:4e;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0; Jan 01 1970 00:00:13 6-Notice N/A Cable Modem Reboot due to IP loss ;CM-MAC=14:5b:d1:35:2f:04;CMTS-MAC=00:00:00:00:00:00;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

firmware:

Serial Number: 359079235424492401012019