Community Forum

HELD ACCOUNTABLE

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

HELD ACCOUNTABLE

I feel it is time we stood together, for enough of Comcast customers are paying for a servers that Comcast is not giving us. I have had Tech at my place, talked to C-S, & Tech and right this moment I have devices that are not mine on my network, and being that I chose two names my desktop can't see my 5, and 10 minutes again I was kicked off my 2.4 and it won't let me log back in. Who has control Comcast.
Expert

Re: HELD ACCOUNTABLE

@Yuneedtoknow wrote:
I feel it is time we stood together, for enough of Comcast customers are paying for a servers that Comcast is not giving us. I have had Tech at my place, talked to C-S, & Tech and right this moment I have devices that are not mine on my network, and being that I chose two names my desktop can't see my 5, and 10 minutes again I was kicked off my 2.4 and it won't let me log back in. Who has control Comcast.

Please state the nature of your issues, in detail, if you wish to obtain assistance. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

thanks. I will think about doing that.

Contributor

lol...First its probably your neighbors. Change password on your wifi. Turn off hotspot from within your account. 

Contributor

What kind of cable boxes do you have in your house? If you have wireless boxes that could be what your see. If moca on the gateway is on and communicating to a X1 box that could also show up in your network.
Not all devices are capable of seeing the 5ghz network.
Official Employee

Hello @Yuneedtoknow, we did not hear back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to reach back out if you still need assistance with this or for any new issues or concerns. We're here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!