Community Forum

Getting Port Forwarding to work with xFi

New Poster

Getting Port Forwarding to work with xFi

xFi gigabit service

TG3482G, HW revision 13

I've already reset the modem to have port forward settings available in the standard gateway web app.

This issue has been reported by many customers for years but I am unaware of the solution.

Official Employee

Re: Getting Port Forwarding to work with xFi

Hi there, doctaphil89. What sort of errors are you getting when attempting the setup? Does it seem to let you, while not actually going through with the functionality of the port forwarding settings placed?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Getting Port Forwarding to work with xFi

Hello again, doctaphil89. I ended up not hearing back from you on this, so I have completed this interaction. If you do end up needing further support with it, please let me know by sending me a private message with your name. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!