Community Forum

Gateway login troubles

New Poster

Gateway login troubles

Hi I recently have been trying to get into the xfinity gateway, but forgot the login credientals for it. I tried the admin and password login but didnt work. I also hard resetted the router (60 seconds in the reset hole) and nothing. Now when I try to login as admin and I try password it does say incorrect password for admin. Not sure if usually says that, but thats what it says. I can login to the xfi and my email no problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Gateway login troubles

@B1GGY wrote:

Hi I recently have been trying to get into the xfinity gateway, but forgot the login credientals for it. I tried the admin and password login but didnt work. I also hard resetted the router (60 seconds in the reset hole) and nothing. Now when I try to login as admin and I try password it does say incorrect password for admin. Not sure if usually says that, but thats what it says. I can login to the xfi and my email no problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Do a factory reset again.  Is your login 10.0.0.1 admin/password?

I once had an issue with logging in and I had to change the password to something else to get it to log in.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!