Community Forum

Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

New Poster

Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

Recentley got a new package when i moved. i now tried using my old username and password to tv stream online and im getting Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch . clearing cache and browsing history did not work. appears to be multiple usernames error when switching over packages. 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

@Cads4life12 wrote:

Recentley got a new package when i moved. i now tried using my old username and password to tv stream online and im getting Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch . clearing cache and browsing history did not work. appears to be multiple usernames error when switching over packages. 

Did you call 1800comcast and ask for help with your account?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi Cads4life12, Thank you for reaching out here with your concern. Could you please send me a private message with your full name if you are still experiencing this message after trying the troubleshooting  suggested above?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Cads4life12, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you need assistance in the future. 

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!