Community Forum

Dreadful experience worth to share

Regular Visitor

Dreadful experience worth to share

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a very old customer for more than a year. 

I was communicated to xfinity customer service almost since the beginning(I got a new connection after moving to Utah on November, 2017)  that the speed was too low(not more than 10-12 mbps). 
Since few weeks I was not even getting uninterrupted service. It was going off couple of times in a single hour. I raised the concern multiple times. But I was told everything is for the modem. 
And this suggestion was also more than a single times to ignore as a single fault.

I also started believing that my Modem is dead and I had to buy a brand new modem. And surprisingly the problem was still there. 
Yesterday(on 30th July 2018) the technician came and repaired the wiring and that and now I am getting desired speed uninterruptedly.

Now is it worthy to suffer for months like that without any fault from my side and buying new modem unnecessarily that too with Xfinity?

Please suggest me with some good reason to relieve myself. 

Thanks & Regards,
Subhadeep Dey
Expert

Re: Dreadful experience worth to share

Start here: troubleshooting guide. If you still need help, please post your equipment details (make/model of your modem/gateway/router) and a screenshot of your signal levels and your error/event log. Thank you!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: Dreadful experience worth to share

Thank you for your time and response. Your response definitely help other who are mislead by the Comcast customer service.