Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Device is paused or bedtime mode help

New Poster

Device is paused or bedtime mode help

My laptop can't use the internet everyone I trying goon on a web site I get this device is in bedtime mode or paused please go to xfinity app or the web site from and been on Customer support for about 4 hours and transferred 5 different times i have restarted the router and put the device in pause mode for 5 mins then unpaused it and and I have restarted the laptop 4 times disconnect and reconnected to the Wi-Fi and forgot the Wi-Fi and forgot the device on the myexfi devices and done this multiple different times with the support on the phone and put the device into a profile then put it in then put of bed time mode and it is still saying this device is paused or in bedtime mode
15244994370711766740804.jpg

Accepted Solutions
New Poster

Re: Device is paused or bedtime mode help

Fixed it by hard restring the router by using a paper clip and holding it into the button for 30 seconds

All Replies
New Poster

Fixed it by hard restring the router by using a paper clip and holding it into the button for 30 seconds
New Poster

I need help also. My laptop says it is paused or in bedtime mode... we have tried the xfi app but on the app it says it's not paused. we called customer service and they didnt know what the problem was.. please help
Expert

@Dardar70 wrote:
I need help also. My laptop says it is paused or in bedtime mode... we have tried the xfi app but on the app it says it's not paused. we called customer service and they didnt know what the problem was.. please help

Did you try the hard reset?