Community Forum

Customer Owned Modem daily registration

Regular Visitor

Customer Owned Modem daily registration

I keep getting this registration screen where it asks me to verifymy  account information. Its done this ever since I purchased my own modem. I've called Xfinity consecutive  days for a modem provision and it works for that one day only to wake up in the morning with the same screen. Very frustrated, and help anyone? 

Expert

Re: Customer Owned Modem daily registration

Hi @HowardFam400

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues.

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks, n still waiting.

Official Employee

Hi, HowardFam400. Thanks for being patient, we really appreciate it. I will be happy to help you with this account trouble. It generally requires I send a certain signal over to your modem to allow proper/permanent registration. To start, please send me a private message with your name and we will continue from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Having a hard time navigating this site, I don't know how to send you a personal message. When I click your name I don't see any prompt to send you a direct message.

Official Employee

I mirrored your profile and I see that the private message feature for you is actually locked. That is what is causing the issue. I will let the Community Manager know and I will reach back out to you here afterward to request that you re-attempt sending me a private message. Thank you!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello again, HowardFam400. Your profile has been fixed! Please continue with sending me that private message, it should work now. Thank you much. 

Official Employee

Hi, HowardFam400. We had been going back and forth a little bit via private message and then I ended up actually not hearing back from you on this. If you end up needing further support with this down the road, feel free to reply to my most recent private message to you and I'll be happy to continue. Thank you! Otherwise, have a good one and take care.