Community Forum

Constant outsages

New Poster

Constant outsages

I keep having a constant connection drop. Am using a new router I picked up from Comcast after what I thought was my old one giving me problems. It's everyday 5-6 times a day where I have to reset everything and then get internet back for maybe one hour before it goes out again.
Expert

Re: Constant outsages

What do the modem's signal stats look like ?  Try getting them here http://192.168.100.1 or here http://10.0.0.1

Please post the *Downstream Power Level*, the *Upstream Power Level*, and the *SNR* (Signal to Noise Ratio) numbers.

What is the exact make and model number of the modem ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi,  RobertAho. Thanks for posting here for support. We're sorry to hear about the connectivity issues you are experiencing, we know that those are frustrating situations. You're welcome to either send me a private message with your name so I can review your modem diagnostics on this end and let you know what I recommend, or you can post your modem stats/logs here publicly and get help from the community. Whatever suits you most, is fine with us.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi there. I have completed this interaction, because we have not heard back from you on it. If you do end up needing support with this, please send me that PM. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.