Community Forum

Connectivity and softward sync issue

New Poster

Connectivity and softward sync issue

I have an hp printer which has worked just fine. It won't scan now, and hp did all their diagnostics and found that the "Bonjour" setting on my Comcast router needs to be activated so the software in my printer can sync with my router. After long sessions online with both HP and Comcast, all I get is a phone menu robot. Need a human to help me!!!!

Official Employee

Re: Connectivity and softward sync issue

Hello MarcyGram, thanks for reaching out and I can further look into this syncing concern for you! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Connectivity and softward sync issue

@MarcyGram, unfortunately, I have not heard back from you for a while so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a Private Message if you still need assistance. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!