Community Forum

Connection issues

New Poster

Connection issues

I’ve been with Comcast just over a month now and things worked great. I have a modem and router that are fully functional and the best money can buy. However over the last week for hours at a time and frequently I continue to lose connection. I’ve tried calling but am on hold for an incredible amount of time each time it’s frustrating. I read another post that there was water damage in the connection and line. Somethings got to give I need a technician or some sort of help here. This is now been going on over a week and I’m running out of hot spot data on my phone I’ve had to use so that we can work and use our internet devices in our home. Please help! Resetting the internet connection sporadically works but most times not.
Expert

Re: Connection issues

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Xfinity-Internet-Connection-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!