Community Forum

Connect to in-home WiFi to watch.

New Poster

Connect to in-home WiFi to watch.

I have had this problem for quite a few times now. Even though I am already connected to the in-home WiFi, I would still get the “Connect to in-home WiFi to watch”. This happens to both the stream app and on the computer/laptop. I really want this issue solved because I’ve spent a significant amount of chatting and talking to Comcast agents about this.
Problem Solver

Re: Connect to in-home WiFi to watch.

Numerous customers have posted about this issue.  It appears that an agent has to make adjustments on your account somehow and will do so via PM's with you for personal account info.  @ComcastAlly helped another customer via thread https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XFINITY-Stream-Website/Connect-to-in-home-WiFi-to-watch/m-p/3227733

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Expert

In the meantime, please do not send her an unsolicited private message. It is against the forum guidelines to do so. I will escalate your issue to the Comcast Corporate employees that are available to these forums for you. Expect a reply here in your thread.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hey there, UshioToTora! Thank you for reaching out here on the forums. I'd be happy to help out! Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!