Community Forum

Complimentary hotspot forces me to WiFi on Demand

New Poster

Complimentary hotspot forces me to WiFi on Demand

I'm staying at an RV park and they provide complimentary WiFi through xFinity. I've created an account to sign in but I keep getting redirected to the WiFi on Demand page to buy a pass. How do I get to the wifi login and stay connected to the internet?

Regular Contributor

Re: Complimentary hotspot forces me to WiFi on Demand

@869117 wrote:

I'm staying at an RV park and they provide complimentary WiFi through xFinity. I've created an account to sign in but I keep getting redirected to the WiFi on Demand page to buy a pass. How do I get to the wifi login and stay connected to the internet?

If it is free, the RV park should be able to tell you how to log in.

Official Employee

Re: Complimentary hotspot forces me to WiFi on Demand

Hi @869117

@bobhc is correct. You should be able to contact the owners at the RV park to get more details of the complimentary services offered. You can find out more information about our Wifi On Demand, here

You can also find more information on how to purchase a pass on this site: 

"Passes can be purchased via credit card or debit card by connecting to an XFINITY WiFi hotspot. Visit our Map for a list of hotspots, or simply look for “xfinitywifi” in your list of available networks. Passes cannot be purchased by calling customer service.

You will also need a WiFi-enabled device with a browser. On Android devices we recommend using a full browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox to complete your transaction. You may need to manually launch the full browser to navigate to the sign-in screen. Supported device types and OS are available in our Guides.

Select retail locations nationwide may also sell Xfinity WiFi On Demand gift cards that can be used to purchase Week passes. Simply select the “Have a Xfinity WiFi gift card or a promo code?” link to enter the card details to activate the pass." 

I hope this helps.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!