Community Forum

ComcastPhill - How do I send you a private message?

New Poster

ComcastPhill - How do I send you a private message?

I would send you a PM about increasing my data limit, but I do not see how to do this.

Stephen Smith, Shreveport, LA

Silver Problem Solver

Re: ComcastPhill - How do I send you a private message?

@scsmithphoto wrote:

I would send you a PM about increasing my data limit, but I do not see how to do this.

Stephen Smith, Shreveport, LA

It's not easy to see the link on the right side of the Profile:Send a message-3.jpb.jpg

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

Unless he asked you specifically, please do not send unsolicited private messages to Comcast employees. It is a violation of the forum guidelines here. Your concern can be taken care of by the CSR's at 1-800-comcast.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Greetings, scsmithphoto! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. As EG has pointed out, you always want to make sure you do a public post so an available agent can get to your response quicker. That being said, I would like to look into the data limit for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. (You should be able to do this now that you have made your first post)

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, scsmithphoto. I have not heard back from you and hope you were able to get your issue resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.