Community Forum

Comcast modem

New Poster

Comcast modem

I decided to upgrade to X1 had to take all my equipment back to their store and get all new equipment. Do not understand why they wanted me to bring my modem but I did. All the cvtr no problems at all to install. The modem I believe is Wall Gardened I can not get out on any sites even with my laptop connected directly to the modem. Spent over 2 hours on the phone with their wonderful people to no avail. The phone works even though I never use it bit it would if it is in Wall Garden. I explained multiple times I think something is either wrong in the account or it did not provision properly. Buy all they would do after speaking with multiple people is try to give me appointment during the work week like no one works nothing at night!! I'm thinking FIOS may be in my future!
Official Employee

Re: Comcast modem

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you