Community Forum

Comcast internet Connection router to Netgear mod# C7100 help

New Poster

Comcast internet Connection router to Netgear mod# C7100 help

hi guys ;after a bit of thought and search for the best router i decided buy this router see link billow; but now i have an issue to connect to Comcast internet,i did call Comcast and activated the router,they say that they activated it and i can get all the led lights on from led but no internet no pages where to be found,but i have telephone though , i tried on all with my win 10 PC's and win 8 and still the same,i've been struggling with Comcast personnel back and forth
and no solution so far,they want to send a tech over but it takes a few days to get here,meanwhile no internet,any you guys have this router Gears Nightawk AC1900, model#C7100V that you can give me a hand,maybe there has to be an issue with the Computers configuration that needs to be changed,since the auto repair and auto configure can't deal with it,i would appreciate if you could give a hand,,thanks.

ww.downloads.netgear.com/fil...00V_QSG_EN.pdf

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Comcast internet Connection router to Netgear mod# C7100 help

Is this with a WiFi connection ? If so, does a computer that is hardwired directly to the 7100 with an ethernet cable have the same problem ?