Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Comcast Unable to Repair Service is only offering to disconnect me or send tech number 7.

New Poster

Comcast Unable to Repair Service is only offering to disconnect me or send tech number 7.

I have been trying to get my service fixed since June 16th. I have had 6 different techs come out to my house and replace everything from the pole through the house. I have had one intelligent tier 2 tech on the phone tell me the signal was unbalanced and cause the drop outs in service. The last tech at the house said to get my service repaired it is a matter of convincing the network team of the issue.. My issue has been escalated and I should get a call back is what I am being told however I never get a phone call. I have also been calling the supervisor Brent's phone number who the tech left with no return call. My service worked perfectly for 2 years now all of a sudden it is no longer working since 2 additional homes have been built in the neighborhood. I am literally at my wits end with the constant run around provided through phone and chat support.
Expert

Re: Comcast Unable to Repair Service is only offering to disconnect me or send tech number 7.

Being that you've already had several tech visits, I'm going to try escalating your ongoing issue to the Comcast corporate employees that are available to these boards. You should get a reply here in your topic.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast Unable to Repair Service is only offering to disconnect me or send tech number 7.

Hello cjgrimm. I can assist with further troubleshooting your service issues. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your account.