Community Forum

Cannot access verisonwireless.com

Gold Problem Solver

Cannot access verisonwireless.com

I cannot access this website with MS Edge OR Google.  Get this error.

Please help!  Thank you.

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 4339775489135232589

Expert

Re: Cannot access verisonwireless.com

Hi Carole ! Could it be that spelling typo in the URL above ? It's veriZonwireless, not veriSonwireless.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Gold Problem Solver

Comes up page not available.  BUT- while searching for answers, something came up saying service interruption in my area until 5PM.  However, able to get to OTHER websites so don't know if it has anything to do with my problem.

Think I will try powering down and see if that fixes anything.

always something! Smiley Happy  Searching for a new cellphone carrier, quitting T-Mobile and thinking about Verizon.  Prices are the best in my situation.

Yep, saw the typo Smiley Sad  corrected it and tried, but still getting the same error.

MISS YOU DAN!

Carole

Expert

Hmmm... I just tried it and I get the same thing;

Screenshot.png

Could be a site / server problem. See what happens later on. Miss you too Carole !!! Hope you are doing o/k !! Smiley Happy

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Silver Problem Solver

It's working now:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/?intcmp=vzwdom

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Gold Problem Solver

After reading EG;s second reply, I knew that the issue was not just mine.  This morning I was able to access Verizon again with no problem.

Thank you very much for your help!

Carole

Expert

Good to hear ! Be well Carole !!