Community Forum

Can't connect HP PHotosmart D110 to new router?

New Poster

Can't connect HP PHotosmart D110 to new router?

I have tried to connect my HP Photosmart D110 printer to my new Xfinity router but it won't connect saying my MAC settings could be filtering it out.  I have ensured the MAC settings is on Allowed All and have even added the printer MAC ID to the list and it still doesn't work?  What could be wrong?

Expert

Re: Can't connect HP PHotosmart D110 to new router?

@KMPBIGM wrote:

I have tried to connect my HP Photosmart D110 printer to my new Xfinity router but it won't connect saying my MAC settings could be filtering it out.  I have ensured the MAC settings is on Allowed All and have even added the printer MAC ID to the list and it still doesn't work?  What could be wrong?

Are you setting up just using your PC only or are you following the directions from the printer interface?  Do you still have the manual that came with the printer?  If not, you can find it online in PDF form here.  Make sure your drivers are up to date, too.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!