Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Can no longer connect to FTP (as of 4.25.17)

New Poster

Can no longer connect to FTP (as of 4.25.17)

I haven't been able to FTP to a network I connect to almost every day.  Here is the response from the host:

Since yesterday, a lot of our clients using Comcast have been reporting issues connecting to our network. From what we were able to determine, clients are experiencing package loss (manifesting as either slow access or inability to connect altogether) which indicates there is some problem with data package routing to our network.Could you please ask your webmaster if she could contact her ISP and ask them to check routing from her location to 96.30.48.118?

I called IT support and the person was unable to help. She gave me the number for some company called CleverBridge... Not sure how that was supposed to help.

Is there any way to get this resolved? Thanks!

New Poster

Re: Can no longer connect to FTP (as of 4.25.17)

Were you ever able to get this resolved? I work on websites and need to FTP files and cannot do it from my home network. If I'm on an outside network or on an xfinity hotspot I have no problem, but at home I cannot get the FTP client to connect.

Expert

Re: Can no longer connect to FTP (as of 4.25.17)

Nine month old dead thread now being closed. Please create your own new topic here detailing your issue.