Community Forum

Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Private Beta for Xfinity Internet Customers

Administrator

Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Private Beta for Xfinity Internet Customers

**UPDATE 09/04/2018**: 

Beginning today, September 4, and continuing through September 14, Xfinity customers can sign up for early access to a beta version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 in Blackout mode by visiting callofduty.com/xfinity and requesting a unique access code. Xfinity customers previously received early access to the Mutliplayer mode from July 27 to August 13.

All Xfinity customers who are able to authenticate their accounts online are eligible to request a code to play. Gameplay will begin on PlayStation 4 on September 10 and continue through September 13, while Xbox One and PC users will be able to play from September 14 through September 17. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 will officially be available in stores on October 12.

If you previously requested a code during the Multiplayer beta, you do NOT need a new code to play the Blackout beta version of the game. 

optional_image_cod.jpg

**Original Message posted 07/27/2018**

Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 won’t hit stores until October 12. But for Xfinity Internet customers, there's a special offer to join a Private Beta and play Multiplayer before release. Request your access code now to secure your spot in the Private Beta, here.

For more details see here: https://www.xfinity.com/callofduty

Once you receive the code, here is how to redeem:

• 1 Visit callofduty.com/xfinity and select Redeem Code(s).
  • 2 Select Playstation, Xbox, Battle.net or Activision to log in to your account.
  • 3 Enter the code above and follow the instructions on the website.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

Re: Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Private Beta for Xfinity Internet Customers

Thank you, Comcast! The process was smooth and easy, unlike last year when I go the code after the beta.  

Although I'm still having a great time with WWII, I can't wait for a Treyarch BOTG!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

How can I receive Beta code for Black Ops4 . When I signed link my browers crashed now I can't find code in Email. Its been over 24hrs
New Poster

Same issue.i think the website crashed
Administrator

@Tjt1983 , @Artrana if you have multiple emails it might have just gone to the primary account holder. Have you been able to check once more to see if you received the email? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

I keep getting this error when trying too redeem the code on battlenet.

oog.png
New Poster

I redeemed my code, but was logged into my friends Call of Duty account. He can’t remember his password to the email he used to set up that account so how I can I go about playing the beta?
Is there a way to cancel that code and get a new one so I can enter it with me being logged in?
Administrator

@Cyndersdread178 wrote:
I redeemed my code, but was logged into my friends Call of Duty account. He can’t remember his password to the email he used to set up that account so how I can I go about playing the beta?
Is there a way to cancel that code and get a new one so I can enter it with me being logged in?

There is only 1 code per account, he would have to follow the password reset options to retrieve the call of duty account. We would be unable to send a different code. 

Administrator

@Stevelx wrote:

I keep getting this error when trying too redeem the code on battlenet.

I would suggest to keep trying again, or to contact their support. Here is a link I found that might help from their website. 

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-Private-Beta-Code-Support

Frequent Visitor

Hello, so I already got my code and redeemed it, but then I got a message saying I would get my PS4 code on a different date, but still nothing, last year I never received my WW2 code, what can I do to ensure I get my code for BO4 this year?
New Poster

Wish it was like that for me! Still haven't gotten my code, and they won't do anything to help
New Poster

I'm having a very similar issue, and xfinity won't help me. It's ridiculous
Frequent Visitor

Is there any word on when the actual beta codes will be sent to our CoD linked email address? Thank you
Frequent Visitor

We're supposed to receive a beta token (which you redeem on the PS store) today or tomorrow. That beta token will be sent to the email address linked to your official CoD account.
Expert

@LuisMjr1 wrote:
Hello, so I already got my code and redeemed it, but then I got a message saying I would get my PS4 code on a different date, but still nothing, last year I never received my WW2 code, what can I do to ensure I get my code for BO4 this year?

Yeah, same. They said we'd get an email a closer to the beta, but so far nothing. I don't think that's a Comcast issue though. The beta starts tomorrow, I was hoping to be able to start the download soon. 

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

You're right Janitor. The beta token comes from CoD/Activision and that token code is what is entered into PSN for your download. I am hoping this comes today or tomorrow so we can preload like you mentioned.

Edit: how do I quote your response in my reply? Lol
Frequent Visitor

Hope mods are okay with me posting a link here but there are some details available about preloading and whatnot.

https://www.vg247.com/2018/07/30/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-private-beta-details-pc-ps4-xbox-one/
New Poster

So after you redeemed the code, did they said they were going to send you an email?
Frequent Visitor

Yes, they’ll email us with codes supposedly, I’m still waiting for mine
Frequent Visitor

I'm still waiting for my email & code from CoD as well.
Expert

Beta day for the PS4. Anyone get a beta tolken from Activision yet? I got bubkis. 

Frequent Visitor

I have not received my code from CoD/Activision yet. Preloading is supposed to begin at 1pm Eastern.
Frequent Visitor

Same here, waiting for my email, last year it never came....
New Poster

..Beta Starts 8/3, not 8/2.....

Frequent Visitor

..Preload begins on 8/2, not 8/3......
Frequent Visitor

To be clear, the email most of us are waiting on is coming from Activision/CoD and not Xfinity.
Frequent Visitor

Well, that’s true, should we start a topic on activision’s forum about the Xfinity offer???
Expert

There are lot of posts on Reddit about not getting codes yet, seems like Activision just didn't send them yet. 

Expert

"Tokens will be sent close to the beginning of your Beta start date. For PlayStation 4, approximately 10:00 AM PT on August 3."

So I guess we don't get them until tomorrow? Why did I think we could pre-load today? I'm confused. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Blackops4/comments/92ieda/call_of_duty_black_ops_4_multiplayer_beta/

New Poster

Super cool that Xfinity is doing this.  Really didn't feel like paying MSRP for a digital super deluxe platinum edition, or whatever, in order to play the Beta.  Especially, with all of the mystery and confusion regarding the map packs, etc.....

Administrator

To add some additional details:

• Must be age 18 or older.
  • Please allow at least 24 hours for email delivery.
  • Offer ends and all code requests must be submitted by 11:59PM ET on August 10, 2018
  • Offer limited to one code per Xfinity Internet customer/account and may not be transferred or assigned
  • Only available while code supplies last.
  • Beta starts approximately 1PM ET on August 3, 2018 on PS4 system and ends on August 6, 2018. Beta starts August 10, 2018 on PS4, Xbox One and PC and ends on August 13, 2018.
  • Platform availability and launch date(s) subject to change.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Hi Jessie you wouldn't happen to have any insider info on when Activision/CoD will be emailing our codes do you? Your loyal Xfinity customers would love some details 👍😁
Administrator

@12Schroeder wrote:
Hi Jessie you wouldn't happen to have any insider info on when Activision/CoD will be emailing our codes do you? Your loyal Xfinity customers would love some details 👍😁

@12Schroeder,

Thanks for the question. Codes have already started going out. Remember it can take 24 hours to receive that email. Also, we have had reports that the email with the code goes to the primary email on the account. Another thing to note, there is only one code per account. Finally, only PS4 users can access the Beta starting tomorrow, 08/03/18. All other platforms will get access on 08/10/18.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Has anyone received their code today? I haven't yet
Frequent Visitor

Still nothing here.
New Poster

I recieved mine almost immediately.

Problem Solver

Nah Beta keys aren't being sent out til a few hours ago.

New Poster

I redeemed my code and got the confirmation, but I still haven’t received the email with my beta code
Frequent Visitor

Same here. Just hanging out mashing the F5 button in Gmail. The waiting game is officially on.
Regular Contributor

I'm watching NFL football on x1 through comcast patiently checking my email on commercials
New Poster

Hey, I did the following steps 2 days ago and still haven't a code via email. Help?

Frequent Visitor

We're all still waiting. Only those who pre-ordered digitally are in the beta and playing right now. Xfinity customers and physical pre-orders have not received their code. We are waiting on a code to come from Activision/CoD, not Xfinity.
Frequent Visitor

Good news everyone Xfinity codes are officially rolling out! I just got mine via email. Good luck to everyone else and thanks to Xfinity for this promo.
Frequent Visitor

I got my code, check your emails everybody! Thanks Xfinity
Problem Solver

Everyone got their code?

New Poster

Still haven't gotten mine.
Regular Visitor

The email linked to my xfinity acct is currently unreachable since I cannot remember the password , is it possible to have the code sent to another email I have access to?
Administrator

@MariR,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately there is only one code allowed per account and there is no way to send another code. 

For your email, have you tried the "forgot password" feature? This should allow you to reset/recover your password for the email that you may have issues accessing. 

New Poster

Trouble with accessing my Account

Can i get some support???      Comcast   Agents ? Hello

New Poster

Still dont have mine.  Urghhhh

Xfinity, have all codes gone out for PS4 users?