Community Forum

Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Private Beta for Xfinity Internet Customers

New Poster

Re: Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Private Beta for Xfinity Internet Customers

How did you access it? I received my code and it was accepted. Linked my system, and followed instructions. No idea how to access the game.
New Poster

I guess it’s the thought that counts.....still haven’t been able to download the private beta in the PlayStation Store. Token went through a couple of days ago, but still can’t access the game to download.
New Poster

Here is the link where I found my code for the PlayStation Store, I never got an email.
https://profile.callofduty.com/promotions/redeem/bo4/beta

Hope this helps others.
New Poster

It’s been past 24 hours and I still haven’t received my code
New Poster

I never received my email for the beta code and nothing crashed when I was performing all of the tasks needed. Please Help

New Poster

The problem I'm having is that the code I was given is too long to fit in the Playstation's redeem code slot. I was given a 13 digit code instead of 12.

New Poster

Hey so i did the code thing selected my platform and the final screen said i was good to go but where or when do i get the actual code for the beta? Ive been checking emails and nothing yet did this like 2 days ago.

Thank you
New Poster

You have to click the link on steph one at the bottem then enter that code there them select console
New Poster

Its been like 4 days and I still havent recieved my email. I selected Battle.net. It showed me a code but I was waiting for the email and I never got it.

Frequent Visitor

Beta for PC and Xbox is not this weekend on you won't receive your code. PS4 only this weekend
Frequent Visitor

You need to reach out to Activision for this issue. Xfinity is not distributing these final codes.
New Poster

What did you do to get the code? I put in the xfinity code and it just told me “success”. I didn’t see or receive a code at all
New Poster

I went through the entire process to get the beta code. I entered the ~13 character code that I received from going through the steps on the website. It said I should be receiving the email that contains the actual Beta code, that I would enter on the xbox markplace, so I can download it ahead of time. Its been well over 3 days and the beta is coming out in 3 days. When should I recieve it?

New Poster

I never received the email with the code yet. What do I do in this case? It won’t allow me to ask for email to be resent.
New Poster

I here recently submitted the code provided by xfinity to get the Xbox one beta code, but after I entered it no redeemable Xbox code popped up? Does that mean it just went to my Xbox account or what? Please help really confused!
Expert

I am not entirely sure if it goes directly to the account or not, but I don't think we get our codes until the day before being August 9th or the day of on August 10th.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@Nerdburg wrote:

Thank you, Comcast! The process was smooth and easy, unlike last year when I go the code after the beta.  

Although I'm still having a great time with WWII, I can't wait for a Treyarch BOTG!

Did you try the WWII single player campaign and if so was it good? I know COD SP is often panned but some are praised. What is BOTG?

Are you enjoying the beta? I'm not a multiplayer person but would like to try it.

Frequent Visitor

Guys, to get to your actual Beta code, stop waiting for activision’s email, will never come, go to call of duty’s website and log in to your account, then click on redeem code, and it will tell you that you already redeemed a code and it will show you your actual code, the one you need to redeem in your console, and that’s how I got mine
New Poster

Is it the same for Xbox codes cause I have tried that and it doesn’t show any code, it just says “You have already redeemed a code for Xbox” when I haven’t received a beta code just the 13 digit code provided by xfinity.
3ED48CE0-F6BD-4753-BC9C-70A6DD032BA8.png
New Poster

I got the beta access code but how do I download the beta on August 10th will I be sent another code or what?
Regular Visitor

I filed for a beta code, but I'm still waiting for it. Just wondering if it should have been received on my end by now. Xbox One user.
Frequent Visitor

That’s weird, it shows my code when I try to redeem, obviously after I first redeemed the code Xfinity sent me, but every time I log in and click redeem code, it shows me what you see in the image attached.
193985BE-01D5-403E-856D-E74556FB8472.jpeg
New Poster

What do I do if I don’t remember the beta code? They said they will send the code again but it’s been about a week and a half and they still haven’t sent the code again.
Tags (1)
New Poster

I cant even get the wevsiteto load anymore even after I got my original access code...I still am waiting to get my xbox code....anyone know anything about when we get our codes? I want to preload it...
Expert

I'm not personally sure, but hopefully soon. Even though currently, at callofduty.com/xfinity, signing in gives me an unexpected error message.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Same here
New Poster

Hey there, i am an xbox user and have not yet gotten my xbox redeemable code. I got my original access code but have yet to receive the code to enter on xbox to pre download it. Do I have to wait until tomorrow when the beta is live ? It says I have already redeemed my access code which is true but I dont have the code still to download on xbox.
New Poster

I think I already redeemed my code on the Call of Duty website but I never got an email with the next code that I would use to download it on my Xbox. Now when I try it again it says the code has already been redeemed. I guess I am not playing the beta...............
New Poster

For PS4, you redeem the xfinity code at call of duty.com then they give you a different code to redeem. You then go to the PlayStation store on PS4 and act like your going to purchase call of duty from there when it asks for payment you change payment option and it will then let you enter the code for black ops 4 that you got from call of duty.com website.  I hope this helps.

New Poster

I entered my code and it says code already redeemed for xbox but how do I download the beta I'm confused
New Poster

This worked for me, thank you!
Administrator

All,

If you have received the initial email, and have not received the second email or the download, you must contact Activision. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Expert

Wanted to add this link:

https://community.activision.com/t5/Activision-Support/I-don-t-get-a-mail-with-the-black-ops-4-beta-...

As of a few minutes ago, Xbox codes were not sent out just yet, so I guess they are waiting for the actual start of the beta with no preloading.

Expert

Codes for Xbox seem to be going out now, just got mine.

New Poster

How did you get it? via email?

New Poster

I completed all the steps but still dont have the beta download code. The beta is already started but I still do not have my code. I am an xbox user.

New Poster

Same dude I'm mad this is what it says when I go too the website
Screenshot_20180810-081201_Samsung Internet.jpg
New Poster

ATTENTION READ THIS FOR HELP TO RECIEVE BETA CODE

For everyone who signed up to recieve a beta code through xfinity, stop waiting for the email because it is not going to come. What I did is went to callofduty.com when you first get onto the website there is a button that says redeem code in the middle of the screen click on it. You might get an page error refresh the page then your beta code should be waiting for you on the top of the page that is how I recieved and started installing my beta. Good luck everyone

Expert

@SInstr1 wrote:

How did you get it? via email?

Yeah.

Official Employee

It seems like there is a lot of missunderstanding regarding the redemtion process. It seems like some people have been trying to enter the code we provide directly into their console or battle net, this will not work since that is not the actual beta code. 

Once you request the code from us here: https://www.xfinity.com/callofduty

You need to use the code we provide to redeem the actual beta code here: callofduty.com/xfinity

You will then Select Playstation, Xbox, Battle.net or Activision to log in to your account and enter the code above and follow the instructions on the website. At that point you might need to contact activision if you are having problems. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Once you've registerd through your email go to Callofduty.com/beta the code should be there Smiley Happy i just began downloading it for my husband
New Poster

Still says its unavailable on xbox. <Edited for violating forum guidelines>

Regular Contributor

LOL did it work for anybody?

New Poster

I recently got the bo4 beta for multiplayer and when it ended deleted, now for the blackout beta it seems i can’t download the beta again
New Poster

How can I request code to be resent? It says it was already redeemed but i do not have email. 

New Poster

You take that 12 digit code and go to PS4 store on your console and scroll down to redeem codes and input it there.  This code is different from the intial 13 digit code you receive when inputting Xfinity Email/password.  Hope this helps.

New Poster

So i was filling out the activation for the beta code and my lilttle brother ran ove when i ran down stairs and got the beta code for battle net is there anything i can do or do i miss out

New Poster

I accidentally clicked away from the screen that displays from the code.  It's been 24 hours and I haven't received the code via email from Comcast.  I am referencing the code that I need to input on the CoD website and not the code for the PSN.

Why can't Comcast just keep the code and redisplay it when I come back to the page?

New Poster

i got my code when i chose for the pc version but no where does it allow me to download the beta version of the game...does anyone know how to dl it for the pc so i can put in my code to play

New Poster

i believe its open beta from the 15th to the 17th on pc its only closed on the 14th so you should still be able to play it...i may be wrong but thats my experience with the open beta should only need a key for closed beta.. you can pre dl bo 4 at battle.net without a key