Community Forum

Blast 250 Internet Upload Speed

Valued Contributor

Blast 250 Internet Upload Speed

What is the uploud speed in the Blast 250 Internet plan? I can't find it anywhere.

Tek
Expert

Re: Blast 250 Internet Upload Speed

10 Mbps.

https://www.dslreports.com/faq/15643

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Valued Contributor

Any plans that you don't need to go to the newest advanced gateway that are higher?

I have the TG1682G Xfinity XiFI GATEWAY. 

Tek
Expert

Check the link I gave. You can get 20 and 25 with the Extreme tiers if they are actually available in your market area.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Can you upgrade the internet that is part of a Triple Play package without changing your overall package?

Tek
Expert

Not sure, sorry. I'm not a Comcast employee. Check with Customer Service. 1800comcast.