Bad internet connection

New Poster

Bad internet connection

Intermittent be to worst internet speed
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Bad internet connection

@Fbetz1 wrote:

What do you get with the beta speed test?

https://speedtest-beta.xfinity.com/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

@Fbetz1 wrote:

FWIW, I don't yet recommend that posters use the beta speed test that was suggested by others. It is still only in beta stage after all. I've been getting mixed results with it. And also, it doesn't test your upload speed.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

@EG wrote:

@Fbetz1 wrote:

FWIW, I don't yet recommend that posters use the beta speed test that was suggested by others. It is still only in beta stage after all. I've been getting mixed results with it. And also, it doesn't test your upload speed.

Oops.  Noted.  My bad.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Fbetz1! 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

We would love to help with any speed/connection issues you may be having. 

Please check out http://speedtest.xfinity.com/ using an ethernet connection such as a PC or laptop directly connected to your modem and let us know what your results are so we can get a better idea of the situation and we can help. 

I look forward to your reply!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!