Community Forum

Back Up Setting DPC3941T

New Poster

Back Up Setting DPC3941T

Back Up Settings - DPC3941T - I have a Cisco DPC3941T on my network.  I can't seem to find a place to back up my settings.  Anyone know where to do a backup?

Official Employee

Re: Back Up Setting DPC3941T

Hi @aguden

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forum. From my understanding with this type of modem, this is typically done through the modem settings when accessing 10.0.0.1, have you tried this yet? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I have checked but cannot find where to actually do the backup in the gateways settings. Lots of stuff there and I know I did it a bit over a year ago but I just can’t seem to find it in the gateway interface. 

@ComcastChe wrote:

Hi @aguden

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forum. From my understanding with this type of modem, this is typically done through the modem settings when accessing 10.0.0.1, have you tried this yet? 

@ComcastChe wrote:

Hi @aguden

Official Employee

Thanks for confirming. I'll try to get more directions. Can you please verify exactly which settings you are attempting to back up so I am giving you the correct information? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!