Community Forum

BLU Vivo XL4 no Internet connection

New Poster

BLU Vivo XL4 no Internet connection

I bought this nice new phone last week and  can  automatically connect with all other Wifis using the passwords, but not with my home wifi with Comcast Xfinity. It says it is connected, but there is no Internet available. It seems to me, that it does not find the right IP address. Who can help?

Thanks in advance Barbara

New Poster

Re: BLU Vivo XL4 no Internet connection

I'm having the same issue. Been on the phone several times with Comcast and had a technician out here also. I've tried everything suggested in different forums except for buying a different phone. Nothing has worked. I can also connect to every other router and hotspot but not my own. Also, my hot spot says it's disabled on mine and my husband's phone as well but Comcast says it's enabled. About ready for a new phone and internet provider.
Official Employee

Re: BLU Vivo XL4 no Internet connection

Hello all!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't block any devices, it's just not how our or any other system works. If you are having issues with connecting just one device to the internet but all other ones works without any issues - it's probably a device issue. I'm happy to double check if you send me a private message with your first and last name. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!