Community Forum

Additional IP Address for SB8200

Regular Visitor

Additional IP Address for SB8200

Hi, can someone help me with the options available to me for an additional IP Address. I do not see the option on my local rate card.

Also, as I am a rookie here on the Xfinity forums, I am having dificulties navigating. I have seen this question ask before and thought it better to reply with my question rather than start I new topic. But when viewing another topic, attempting to reply by clicking "Start Article" I get a "The page you are trying to access was not found" message.  So how do you add a reply to an existing topic.

Thanks

Dennis

Expert

Re: Additional IP Address for SB8200

@dennis12345 wrote:

Hi, can someone help me with the options available to me for an additional IP Address. I do not see the option on my local rate card.

If the option is not on your rate card, it's no longer available for consumer service in your area. 

@dennis12345 wrote:

Also, as I am a rookie here on the Xfinity forums, I am having dificulties navigating. I have seen this question ask before and thought it better to reply with my question rather than start I new topic. But when viewing another topic, attempting to reply by clicking "Start Article" I get a "The page you are trying to access was not found" message.  So how do you add a reply to an existing topic.

If you are logged in and do not see the blue Reply button on a post, replies are no longer allowed. As this is a support forum, threads are often closed once they are resolved, and any new issues are to be posted as a new thread. 

The "Start Article" option is to allow a post to be added to the Xfinity Knowledge Base. Normal users do not have that privilege in the forum. 

You can read more about the forums on Xfinity Forum Guidelines and Getting Started in the Xfinity Help & Support Forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!