Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Abysmal Speeds around midnight

New Poster

Abysmal Speeds around midnight

Hello. I live in the miami sweetwater area. for the past month or so around 11pm-Midnight my speeds go from 100+ MBps and 15UP to anywhere for 6mbps down and .20 UP. i have the tech coming tomorrow but the situation is really starting to stress me out seeing as i can't work on my pc at night the times where i'm busiest. waiting to see what the tech says but usually they don't have solutions when they arrive.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Abysmal Speeds around midnight

Wifi or Ethernet?

Please see Connection Troubleshooting Tips. If you still need help, please provide Information Requested for Connection-Related Posts.

New Poster

Ethernet Connection have had 2 techs come. they said something about a watch tower issue. it's been more then a week though nothing has happened

Expert

Since you've had two techs visits, I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

"Keepin' it clean since '09"
I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator.
Official Employee

Hi carlos747, 

I can help take a deeper look into this. Can you please verify your first and last name, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.